Woohoo, just got WoW as an early xmas gift.. whats the most overpowered class?

Machine

Veteran XX
Necros had it so easy in EQ before it got patched out (fear/kite anyone)? Well im trying to get in on the ground floor with an overpowered class, hook me up

paladins for alliance, and shaman for horde (although rogues are deadly)

if you want a fun class, try hunters...i rolled a hunter today, was good stuff.

(my main is a lvl35 Paladin)

KambuL said:
Paladin and Shaman are not the most powerful PVP classes.

Huh, shaman 1-on-1 is pretty harsh, unless you work your spells around his totem so you don't get all your good shit absorbed.

Good caster, wears mail. Rock on.

Forensic said:
rogues and shamans

i wouldn't say paladins are overpowered..sure they're hard to kill, but they threaten no one

Pallys are survivors but don't pose much of a threat imo. My rogue was dominating up until the patch yesterday. Not sure exactly what caused it but I definitely feel nerfed. I think it's just the hp/armor increase they added to non-elite mobs. I talked to other rogues on my server and they were feeling the pain too. Up until yesterday's patch I would've said rogues are slightly overpowered, now I suppose they're more balanced. Everyone says shaman are overpowered but I've had np killing them so far. If I get the jump on them I can keep them stun-locked and crippling poison prevents them from kiting me.

If there isnt an overwhelming consensus of 1 class being all overpowering then blizzard is off to a good start as far as balancing in pvp is concerned. Right now I dont see any CLEAR leader in the PvP dominance department. They all can be very good if played by a skilled person.

Usually its newbies that are screaming that a class is overpowered.... my .02.

Paladins are easily the most overpowered class in 1v1 fights, assuming all their abilities are off cooldown.

In mass PvP though, they're average to below average, as all of their most powerful abilities have considerable cooldowns.

A paladin with everything off cooldown in 1v1 is virtually unbeatable.

Dyno said:
Paladins are easily the most overpowered class in 1v1 fights, assuming all their abilities are off cooldown.

In mass PvP though, they're average to below average, as all of their most powerful abilities have considerable cooldowns.

A paladin with everything off cooldown in 1v1 is virtually unbeatable.

pally's are the easiest for me to beat in 1v1 of all classes so =\

Back