New Desolace instance OWNS

motoko

Banned
How they can call this a 40-49 instance is beyond me. We went through with a 55warr, 52druid, 51paly x2, and i think a 46-48 hunter.

loot here was AWESOME. Going to be farming this one for quite some time. Hell, we got owned by some named aligator on the way out.. who knows what he drops. None of this shit is on thott, and the 55 warr said the loot was 10x better than the harder ST instance. If you want to kill the end boss I suggest a 50+ group. Ugly fat chick was almost too much for us to handle. Overall this instance was too fun.

WoWScrnShot_122304_040819.jpg

fuck... when I do an isntance i want to go all the way through it. How can they say that isntance is 40-49? With a final boss at level 51 id call it a lvl 46+ at the very least.

Did this instance the day it came out. Fucking finished it at 1am. Walked out with a +11int dagger that regens 2 mana a tick :eek:

I looted a 45.8 DPS lvl 48 two handed axe off the last aligator in there, about time i ditched this bonebiter hehe.

This instance is pretty fun, lots of good drops, that fatty boss was pretty hard though.

gator2qs.jpg

Last edited:
Back