FS: Gaming PCs

AMD 3.0 quad and i7-950 sold, added new i5-2500k Sandy Bridge system, still working on it, will post final overclocked speed later.

Last edited:
The last two? No one. Most of the sold systems are not sold on tw, this isn't the only place I am listing them, I am just using the thread keep track of what I listed.

im almost ready to buy one of these bad boys, i need one in the 500-700 range with a good video card at least 4mb of ram and a decent processor, any plans to list one like that soonish?

I don't know if i can do only 4MB of ram dude, gonna have to bump you up to 4GB :D but yea I can list something like that this week if you are not interested in the AMD system already available.

I don't know if i can do only 4MB of ram dude, gonna have to bump you up to 4GB :D but yea I can list something like that this week if you are not interested in the AMD system already available.

hah yeah meant GB typed it out quick on my phone. but the AMD one isint bad just not sure about the video card in it, i'll be using it to play a lot of games...

The last two? No one. Most of the sold systems are not sold on tw, this isn't the only place I am listing them, I am just using the thread keep track of what I listed.

That wasn't really what I asked.

You've been doing this for 4 months. Which members of the forum have bought one of your systems in that time?

I see feedback from Disk and Thumper. Ask your other clients to post feedback in this thread. I want to sticky it but it needs to be super legit first.

Back