[drama] brother and i fisty cuff

okay well you dont slap him while he is sleeping and then fight him. you calmly tell him that you don't want him living with you anymore because he cannot respect the rules of the house

seriously

what ever happened to having a conversation and telling him he has 30 days because this isn't working out. I will laugh if he sues you and squats, he has every right since you instigated an assault.

seriously

what ever happened to having a conversation and telling him he has 30 days because this isn't working out. I will laugh if he sues you and squats, he has every right since you instigated an assault.

sounds waaayyy too lazy for that kind of work

your words are an assault to me and my thread tony

i've got a friend interested in moving in, coming to check the place out in ~10 minutes
owned, stupid brother

seriously

too many kids think they're on the show 'jackass' and that they're steve-o

i knew i was forgetting something

'fisty cuff' isnt a word, you mean 'fisticuffs'

which means to fighting with the fists

it's not a verb, it's a noun

just figured out if i put people into lists on facebook, i can use the chat feature again finally!
after a year or more!!!
!!

trying to fix goshin's lexicon is akin to telling roundhouse he may want to consider getting his unibrow issue under control

My (younger) brother and I have had issues from time to time, but he and I aren't huge faggots and would probably never let an issue of this magnitude come about because of such a minor, nitpicky and bitchy thing to have a fight about.

So
tonight i come home and my stupid piece of shit brother is passed out on my 1 year old. he already spends most of the time on it 'breaking it in'.

every fucking time he drinks, i find him at 7am on my couch, and chastieesses him.

tonight i'm tired of it. I get home, give the girls some food since they are out, and slap his arm to wake him from his drunken stupor. I say 'hey, go to bed". I then pour said food to them.

This isn't so bad, but i've bouht ~20 bags of dirt to refill her holes over the last 6 months. So it annoys me.

Anyway, i notice after 10 minutes he went from a sitting position to a prone position. way to go, asshole.

So i slap him again to get him up and moving. He mumbles and turns over. One more slap (all to the arm). He gets all up in my face.
He's 2.5 years old and always psychical to get what he wants.I Fuck him.
I punched his face. He swang and missed. We continued in this fashion where i would contact and nothing from him. Eventually we're in his broken recliner, and he headbutts me from behind as i try and contain his flailing. I get up and hit him with my diner chair. We pause and he gets all mad and says, more or less "I WILL NEVER FUCK YOU EVER AGAIN AND ALSO NEVER PAY YOU ANYMORE GOOD LUCK FINDINNG ANOTHER ASSHOLE"

we'll see. He's gonna owe for June.

/drama

This is a much more interesting story.

:lol: He swang and missed.

I've got no idea why I'm laughing at this but this is the best school-girl giggle I've had all week.

"He swang and missed."

:rofl:

:lol:

thanks slush and vanster :)

lexicon is a sweet word, but misapplied there, sorta. But i understand the gist. Time to clean!

no, not sorta. your vocabulary is deplorable for someone who has actually received a degree from a university. the question is whether the disappointment should fall on you or your school.

fisty cuff? swang and missed? seriously?

Back