[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Any more op-eds to rebut the entire Mueller Report bois?

when Obama discovered Robert Muller was appointed as Special Council to investigate him and Hillary, he said "I'm fucked."

:lol:

o w8 that was Individual-1

TDS is no joke. These people are mentally ill. They have lost touch with reality. It will be sad to have to put a bullet in them.. but it is the humane thing to do

Any more op-eds to rebut the entire Mueller Report bois?

when Obama discovered Robert Muller was appointed as Special Council to investigate him and Hillary, he said "I'm fucked."

:lol:

o w8 that was Individual-1

You do of course realize that is a misquote and out of context.. so that means you are again being purposefully stupid and you think it makes you look cute. If you didn't suffer from TDS you would ridicule the shit out of yourself for being a stupid fuck.

The fact that you can't admit this truth to yourself makes you inferior in every way

I wonder if the DNC has handed out 2020 pamphlets saying "Don't use password as a password and don't write embarrassing emails!" It'd be pretty bad for them if the Trump campaign doesn't collude for a 2nd time.

Here is a solid fact. Trump wants you to go for impeachment now. He is goading the dems/left/faggots down this trail because he knows he cant lose with this senate. It will wrap up right around 2020 and that will be that for the left

I wonder how phrito, triple are doing?

Maha-Suicide_d.jpg

Last edited:
How can the Mueller report discredit WikiLeaks for their source claim when WikiLeaks NEVER reveals or claims sources? Lol fucking cumdumplins.

y do peeps keep talkn 2 cumdumplin lyke d00 b a non subhuman lol yall give d00 2 much human valid8 n dis startn 2 make yall a wyte trash pussyass cuckfuk l0s3r lykka cumdumplin smdh lol :jester:

This 640 billion and however much dream cash they want for "reparations" is never going to happen..

EVER

It is pandering for votes. It highlights their desperation

Braces yourselves dems/left/faggots.. more bad news incoming

This Week’s Supreme Court Case Could Decide the 2024 Election

If the Trump administration succeeds in adding the question “Are you a U.S. Citizen?” to the 2020 census, the Census Bureau estimates that 6.5 million people won’t respond to the census at all.

Most of those will be Hispanics or people with immigrants in their families who are fearful of exposing themselves or their family members to deportation, investigation, or worse. According to a Harvard University study, between 7.7 and 9.1 percent of Hispanics will skip the census entirely.

And that, in turn, will lead to fewer representatives in the House from states with large Hispanic populations—like California, New York, Illinois, Arizona, and Texas—and, accordingly, fewer electors in the electoral college to choose a president.

It’s no exaggeration to say that the 2024 election could be decided on the basis of this census question.

Back