crazy kids

there were very few tide pod calls before the media made a big deal out of them. then it exploded in popularity

basically a manufactured crisis, calls about poisoning from detergents has actually gone down in the last year or two

guess now that that's fallen out of vogue the media will choose another barely-done thing and make people think its a big deal which then actually makes it a big deal because of the media coverage

gotta feed that fear machine

there were very few tide pod calls before the media made a big deal out of them. then it exploded in popularity

basically a manufactured crisis, calls about poisoning from detergents has actually gone down in the last year or two

guess now that that's fallen out of vogue the media will choose another barely-done thing and make people think its a big deal which then actually makes it a big deal because of the media coverage

yep. thanks fake news media CNN/NYT/WAPO/MSNBC.

huh sounds like school shootings

Northeastern Study: Schools Safer Than In '90s, Shootings "Not An Epidemic"

never let a good crisis go to waste a nice fella named rham emanuel told me

Who remembers putting a lit cigarette between two peoples forearms - the first one to pull away is a pussy. We did that shit all through high school. My buddy still has burns all up his arms from that the dumb fuck (I guess he is still the winner though, can't take that away from him)

#backintheday
#realtoughkids

Who remembers putting a lit cigarette between two peoples forearms - the first one to pull away is a pussy. We did that shit all through high school. My buddy still has burns all up his arms from that the dumb fuck (I guess he is still the winner though, can't take that away from him)

#backintheday
#realtoughkids

Don't kid yourself, you'd be eating all the pods if you grew up now.

Back