[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

This thread is fucking insane lmao

Could we have a pact to just bring all the shitposting here and keep other threads coherent and somewhat reasonable? That'd be awesome.

people scream so hard for attention

then they get it

they get all of it

then they want to change the subject soooooooo bad

:rofl:

it says my age in my profile you ignoramus

I figured you would notice since you searched my entire post history lol

maybe if I screen cap it on Twitter for you

since readily available information isn't your preference tell me more about your weird fictitious fantasies about my wife

faux Christian

so you've been a bartender for at least 10 years lol sad

you met ur wife in a bar (bar whore)

and now u have a daughter that will be raised in a non-Christian bar whore family, probably become a stripper herself. that's great man. living the dream.

and now u have a daughter that will be raised in a non-Christian bar whore family, probably become a stripper herself. that's great man. living the dream.

That's great and all, i'm happy for you, but my parents traveled the world and they've been to every state traveling in a 33 ft. trailer. Took them 3 years, and my mother hated it every step of the way, but she put up with it, I suppose. that was about 20 years ago. they also had 2 "travel companions" along the way, my sister and I. my father is still miserable as shit sitting around rotting away while mom watches tv and rots away with him. Sorry to be a Debbie downer, not everyone is the same, so good luck!

this reeks of personal issues

im sorry for you havax you got my pity

maybe one day delusions will give way to reality

lol bar whore

That's great and all, i'm happy for you, but my parents traveled the world and they've been to every state traveling in a 33 ft. trailer. Took them 3 years, and my mother hated it every step of the way, but she put up with it, I suppose. that was about 20 years ago. they also had 2 "travel companions" along the way, my sister and I. my father is still miserable as shit sitting around rotting away while mom watches tv and rots away with him. Sorry to be a Debbie downer, not everyone is the same, so good luck!

damn dude this is ho play book 4 sure

poor NGFM :(

this reeks of personal issues

im sorry for you havax you got my pity

maybe one day delusions will give way to reality

lol bar whore

just as I thought.

deflection

no denying.

ggs.

also, that pm that you just sent me LOL ur a fucking pussy.

I truly did strike a nerve, gg

so much civil war

not enough unity under the ideals that will make america great all over again once more

#Sad!

he wants to brag to us sooooooooooo bad

just not with any details or content worth discussion

he wants our attention sooooooooooooo bad

just not to talk about him or focus on him

maybe he will answer wtf he is doing in this thread at all

xx5HLi2.gif

only part i can't figure out

serveimage

I don't see the reason for going after valcoms job

I think there are times someone's employment is open game...ie when they are lying about being some sort of baller (lol tripinthehood) or when they hate on other people's earned success...ie min wage kids crying about executives.

I don't think valcoms has done either
as he's done is piss you off
he's not even a regressive retard, he mostly just points out the angsty old people

if someone doesn't bring up employment, then there's no reason to go there. bartender so what...is he happy? even then, I've known bartenders to make 6 figures...it's an intense and tough job that I know I couldn't handle.
and even if someone doesn't make insane bank...if they are happy and have the life they want then good on them.

who wants to go after his job?

we know where he works

he tells us openly

nobody cares except to remind him that he is going to be a 40 yo bartender

that he should stick to what he knows and is hopefully good at

maybe take his wanting to talk about him and screeching to another thread

all i see is intentional derailment attempts in here as with our country

Last edited:
Back