[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

things the nfl cuts back on

NFL coming down harder than ever on TD celebrations

things they don't

cowboys-cardinals-football.jpg

LOL

Tele super jealous and frothy over brown millionaires. Don't worry man I'm sure the NFL will start firing them asap.

i live my life worried about nfl ratings

about my bmw

trump skin color

hand size

golfing trips

how he eats his steak

microscratches that wont buff out from under my rims

oh, wait, that is you

not me

my mistake

I will tell you more but pictures are a dozen words:

card00285_fr.jpg

Spoiler

Don't express your views by disrespecting the very symbol of the people who died providing you the right to speak your mind.

The fuck is wrong with people?
Mindless spewage.

Please enumerate and explain where and when soldiers died to protect my rights which were being threatened. This will be a good test between spewing a media narrative and discovering the truth and lack of it. It's time to pull back that patriotic veil and smell the sewage it's made of.

It's time American's started thinking more and spewing less.

Speaking of rights, shelling out $18k/yr household shouldn't the army be having parades to thank us? And where's my right to say "fuk no" I want my monies pay for empire yourself.

$18K buys a lot of rights. I think a :fu: to MIIC will re assert my rights against outrageous levels of taxation.

Last edited:
Please enumerate and explain where and when soldiers died to protect my rights which were being threatened. This will be a good test between spewing a media narrative and discovering the truth and lack of it. It's time to pull back that patriotic veil and smell the sewage it's made of.

ken burns Vietnam series is pretty good... what would be perfect is if havax dad was in korea instead of wwII.

Mindless spewage.

It's time American's started thinking more and spewing less.

Speaking of rights, shelling out $18k/yr household shouldn't the army be having parades to thank us? And where's my right to say "fuk no" I want my monies pay for empire yourself.

$18K buys a lot of rights. I think a :fu: to MIIC will re assert my rights against outrageous levels of taxation.

Leave.. you won't have to give the gov another dime. Bye

Like 90% of the nfl are violent racist felons. there is nothing peaceful about them saying blacks should be able to commit crime freely and without punishment which is basically what blm is fighting for. fuck em i cant wait to follow any of these peoples lives and laughing my ass off when they go broke and end up in jail for back child support on their 15 kids

Day 2,

Rednecks go for the wallet.

However, the NFL's political jousting may very well have them offsides with taxpayers, who often support the construction of shiny news stadiums through government dollars or tax benefits.

The players are walking a fine line with their very public #TakeAKnee political protest.

The NFL rakes in an estimated $1 billion in profits each year while enjoying taxpayer funding for stadiums. As it stands now, the league receives billions of dollars in funding from local governments, and on top of that receives hundreds of millions of dollars in tax breaks annually for their teams, stadiums, practice facilities, and more.

Tom Basile, host of "Sunday in America" on SiriusXM radio, said this:

Roger Goodell and team owners are playing with fire. In an effort to pander to their own players' politics, they're insulting a broad cross-section of Americans who are sick of the politicization of everything. But perhaps more damaging for the NFL is that fact that they risk exposing a tax scheme that will further enrage fans and potentially jeopardize their entire business model. The last thing Goodell wants is people talking about the NFL's...taxpayer subsidies.

The NFL aired in primetime their "Unity" ad on Sunday night, which seemed more like a political campaign spot than a public service ad.

If the cleat were on the other foot, we'd never hear the end of it.

Lawmaker: Cut state tax dollars for Saints organization

Breaking911 on Twitter:

JUST IN: Attorney General Sessions says Justice Dept. will be stepping up enforcement of free speech rights on college campuses - Reuters

lol attacking the nerve center of the left holy smokes the reeeeeeees will be intense

:lol:

trump/putin/pence 2020

i agree the president should have nothing to do with trying to push legislation, leave it all up to our boys mitch and paul!

Back