I just inherited 6 million dollars

Yeah but you could still ball pretty hard. He could act like Chris Tucker all day long on the riviera and no one would mind because he was paying his way.

Part of Michael's problem was himself.

Last edited:
Banking on his crazy GF learning about this, and bullying him into marrying her without a per-nup so she can divorce him and take half after a year or so.

7 years.

The guys at work have this fucking equation nailed down to the fucking decimal. Percentages, years, etc etc

He owned a patent and trademark law firm and a ton of property
Everything goes to my father and me
Im horrible at money. I don't even have a credit card
I might continue working casually in a small town hospital but I definitely need to get the fuk out of Philly first

You just inherited 6 mil. Your dad probably inherited more.

you will inherit his wealth as well

definitely quit working.

At least buy a large ocean vessel and invite tw to a 3 day event with food and drinks inclusive. Of course each twarrior is responsible for his own flight ticket.

Rayn if someone who didn't make a Drs wage got this windfall, would u still suggest working
Yes. Get some part time job you enjoy. Go out every day and do something. That amount of money isn't "fuck you" money. It needs to be supplemented. If he had enough money to just travel the world and live the high life ... 100-200M .. then no I wouldn't work. I'd like to max out a 401k, an IRA, and a couple sick vacations without tapping into my dividend money though so I could easily do that on probably as little as 40k so we're not talking a whole lot of hard work here. I'd go do seasonal work at Disney during the off season.

Historically, brown people have always been bad with money.

Just look at MC Hammer.

i thought 30 mil was suppose to be the point at which money no longer matters to you.
unless you're some crazy asshole that spends more than a mil a year.

Depends where you live, and if you have a family. Even 30mil isn't 'I can do anything I want' in a place like London or Manhattan.

With 6 mil, that's definitely not enough to not work for the rest of your life.

Money is a funny thing. Past a certain point it ceases to be helpful for life and instead has a tendency to make things more difficult and complicated. Imo the 6-10 mil range is the perfect amount. You have enough that you aren't struggling day to day, but not so much that you have to worry about being a kidnap victim, or stressing about who are your real friends, or that your kid will be an entitled douche with psychological problems.

Anyway, definitely worry about clearing bad debt like cc debt. Definitely invest in the 401ks. And I would think about investing some money into starting my own practise. Doctors have a nice life, and part of it is actually helping people. A great deal of satisfaction is taken from that.

wtf these people saying 6mil isn't enough to not work the rest of your life.

Exactly how many helicopters are you going to set fire to each month?

then again there is work and there is workin for the man...give me 2 mil and I would never work for someone else ever again, I would be quite happy to do my own thing tho

and they gotta be more expensive each time

bein rich isn't havin a lot of money it's appearin to have more money than everyone else (death to america etc)

i could easily retire on 6 million. buy a house on a salt water canal in corpus and a 22 foot shoalwater and go fishing everyday for the rest of my life.

fuck you, buize.

Back