Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > The Archives > Midair
Reload this Page PLAY MIDIAR
Page 2 of 2
earthinhabitant
Old
21 - 09-26-2017, 08:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by eMOxygen View Post
It feels closer to T1 than any other Tribes game and the maps are recognizable. The game needs more players before it's something I'd encourage anyone to buy if they weren't a Tribes player.
yea, personally would think the MA PR spokes-person, would be here, handing out free keys to everyone, that has been a tribes supporter and player before and currently..that would be target market and asking them to pay for it, before it is released for free, seems a bit odd, imo...as sure there is some justifications, just hope it is not prey on all the tribes players and get their money and then release for free to everyone else, a few months later...as I understand the need to keep it funded, just not sure I agree with the marketing campaign strategy thus far...based on all have read and seen thus far.

Passing out few hundred keys here and there, as a way to show the appreciation to the tribes community members, would be something that would get servers hopping and increase others to purchase it, between now and free release date, would be good for the game and community.

Sponsored Links
groove
VeteranXX
Old
22 - 09-27-2017, 19:58
archetype is kinda funny about TW, if u pay attention - a lot of MA devs visit TW often, but rarely ever post and most talk trash about TW on their own forums/discord

seems kinda short sighted to not engage with basically the only remaining tribes-related website if ur trying to sell a tribes-related game

altho whether TW has anything to do with tribes anymore is debatable - but imo it still has more interest in tribes-related games than any other site does imo - just not in GD

but GD does portray TW in a certain way that i understand would put off a lot of people so i kinda get it

earthinhabitant
Old
23 - 09-28-2017, 09:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groove View Post
archetype is kinda funny about TW, if u pay attention - a lot of MA devs visit TW often, but rarely ever post and most talk trash about TW on their own forums/discord

seems kinda short sighted to not engage with basically the only remaining tribes-related website if ur trying to sell a tribes-related game

altho whether TW has anything to do with tribes anymore is debatable - but imo it still has more interest in tribes-related games than any other site does imo - just not in GD

but GD does portray TW in a certain way that i understand would put off a lot of people so i kinda get it
Have not really paid attention to their forums, and maybe need to go troll some of their threads talking trash about TW, is in order...link us up, as I would like to read, what they are saying and who...

If their goal is not to invite the tribes community to play for free now, that is okay with me, their call, not mine!

If they think we are going to pay to play...think that is over speculating on their part...as sure some are, though sure more are not.

~dickschnitzel~
Banned
Old
24 - 09-28-2017, 10:22

fyr
Veteran³
Old
25 - 10-01-2017, 18:18
There are/were more toxic people around TW. I don't blame devs from engaging heavily because it's a catch 22 with some people round here, whatever you do you'll get criticised for it.

There's really not that much more work to do, but development is slow because resources are non-existent being an indie game and working on it only in free time. just today i saw a dev post in the bittah discord that he is going to be homeless and looking for a place to stay.

anyway my thoughts are still the same that they should have just focused on making LT a top tier experience with all the bells and whistles of matchmaking and esport hype and released the game as free to play as soon as this was ready. midair is just gonna stumble about for another 6 months before it eventually releases dead to the market as a free to play with no idea what it is trying to be with base.

CoJack
VeteranXV
Old
26 - 10-06-2017, 20:59
got my refund back in 10 minutes after i noticed only server available with players in it was locked. felt meh idk.

Page 2 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > The Archives > Midair
Reload this Page PLAY MIDIAR

Social Website Bullshit