Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread
Page 2428 of 8750
Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
48541 - 10-05-2017, 13:24
To be fair I don't dislike supertrap because he has one of the worst cases of kureger Dunning I have ever seen, or that he's a selfish narcissist, or that he's one of the most hipocritical people on tw ever, but it's the fact that he acts so entitled

If he showed any sign of self awareness his schitck might be funny in an ironic way but he literally doesn't understand he's not only the people he complains about, but like 10x more in terms of dollars

Sponsored Links
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48542 - 10-05-2017, 13:28
I am not leeching off of your taxes dip****. I am drawing out of a fund meant for this.

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
48543 - 10-05-2017, 13:30
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
no, just like to act like one on the weekends. Got a cool range and people and we drill and semi compete for fun

ps. hard freaking workout carrying that **** around.. you have to learn to move different. It was a little surprising.

can't work tho right

lmao

incoming pics of middle class toys

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48544 - 10-05-2017, 13:30
The difference is I worked. I succeeded. I planned. I was responsible. I am the very essence of what a responsible person should be. I am damn proud of that.

Explain the welfare people that have never worked. Don't try to work.

Yep. I am better than those people. I look down on those people. I wish swift death on those people.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48545 - 10-05-2017, 13:34
I didn't quit working. I was taken off of work. I can not return to work until I get released. No cardiologist on the planet will release a 4x heart attack person to work. The liability is too great.

It really is as if you people are so ****ing stupid, you constantly need me to draw you a map of how the real world works.

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
48546 - 10-05-2017, 13:35
why would you care tho? you're living it up on 4k in checking account. why do you get in a tizzy over poor people? why do you claim we pay for your heart attacks in the first place in some ****ty low iq troll attempt, but now it's your former employer who pays that now. can you even keep a thought together or is the senality taking over

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
48547 - 10-05-2017, 13:36
I can't work but I can roll around in dirt with guns and gear. it's good for the heart

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48548 - 10-05-2017, 13:38
you have no idea how stupid you really are.

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
48549 - 10-05-2017, 13:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
I didn't quit working. I was taken off of work. I can not return to work until I get released. No cardiologist on the planet will release a 4x heart attack person to work. The liability is too great.

It really is as if you people are so ****ing stupid, you constantly need me to draw you a map of how the real world works.
I never said u were leeching welfare

I said you display an inordinate amount of disdain for people who can work but don't because they get handouts, and ur doing the exact same thing

Nothing is stopping you from working except your own laziness and ego

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48550 - 10-05-2017, 13:41
Who will hire me without a release to work?

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48551 - 10-05-2017, 13:43
Sir, I see your previous position and salary, but then there is a 3 year gap. What have you been doing?

Well, you see...

Oh, well our insurance will not allow us to hire you without a release to work. Thank you, good day sir.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48552 - 10-05-2017, 13:44
^map

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48553 - 10-05-2017, 13:44
If he's making more money not working than working, why get a job?

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
48554 - 10-05-2017, 13:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
If he's making more money not working than working, why get a job?
LOL and we have come full circle

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
48555 - 10-05-2017, 13:47
Let's just say I'm highly skeptical the high stress of working in ****ing human resources is not okay but playing red dawn every few days in full gear is

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48556 - 10-05-2017, 13:48
once every 2 weeks for 4 hours. Not all of it drilling. Jesus look up 3 gun so you at least know what you are talking about

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
48557 - 10-05-2017, 13:49
walmart greeter is a very high stress, highly physical job for old ppl

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48558 - 10-05-2017, 13:54
I would lose my insurance. Why would I do that? I would lose everything I worked for. Why would I do that?

I would not be using a protection I have a right to having payed into it my whole life. A policy that says if something happens and you can no longer do your job, this policy will cover you and protect you from having to rely on the government.

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
48559 - 10-05-2017, 13:58
but how do we pay for that as you claim?

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48560 - 10-05-2017, 13:58
Jesus, you guys are really going to be pissed when you find out I actually paid for disability insurance on all my credit cards, my vehicles, my recreational vehicles.

Those got paid off too. Meltdown incoming

Page 2428 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot