Can we all agree the last 4 years has brought out the worst in everyone? by Mr Jimmy Pop - Page 5 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Can we all agree the last 4 years has brought out the worst in everyone?
Page 5 of 7
JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
81 - 01-13-2021, 16:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al'Muktar View Post
yes, class and race
no, culture and income. not the same thing as class and race

Sponsored Links
Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
82 - 01-13-2021, 16:40
i agree, they are exactly the same

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
83 - 01-13-2021, 16:41
Quote:
i agree, they are exactly the same
No, they aren't.

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
84 - 01-13-2021, 16:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiint View Post
“Traditional values” ... when misogynists demand women stay home, cook, clean, masturbate in private, and ensure there’s a cold martini, a cigar and paper waiting for the man when he walks through the door.

And sadly, there’s people here who are asking “What’s wrong with that?”.
Dude, there’s women who would like to go back to that. Why hate on what others would want? I say to each their own. You want to be a stay at home dad and you meet a women that’s compatible with that, what’s it to me?

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
85 - 01-13-2021, 16:44
it's really brave of you to look @ the world from this new perspective, congrats

it's a big step to take, but props on seeing how class and race create conditions which then provide space for culture to develop in response and dictate economic opportunities and outcomes

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
86 - 01-13-2021, 16:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemontw View Post
typical leftist promoting public masturbation

sick people
I'm gonna' jack it where the sun always shines
(He's gonna jack it)
Been spreading the word and now I need to ease my mind
(Jackin' it, oh)
Been planting apple seeds, and while the apples grow
I'm gonna go out jackin' it in San Diego

Jackin' it, jackin' it, jackety-jack
Spankin' it, jackin' it, spankety-smack

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
87 - 01-13-2021, 16:57
Quote:
it's really brave of you to look @ the world from this new perspective, congrats

it's a big step to take, but props on seeing how class and race create conditions which then provide space for culture to develop in response and dictate economic opportunities and outcomes
Now, meanwhile, back here in a place i like to call reality, class is dictated by income, culture is dictated by personal actions.

I've seen many white ******s of all income levels, i've seen many rich ******s of all colors

Culture doesn't dictate economic opportunities, ultimately its personal action that dictates culture, there fore personal action dictates economic opportunities

Can't get a job in your neighborhood? Stop burning down the ****ing stores. Burned down the stores in response to police violence? Maybe if you hadn't followed that **** the police mentality and blamed everything on the whiteman from 400 years ago, you wouldn't gotten mouthy with the cop for a minor traffic stop and got your ass beat.

People want to try everything they can to dodge responsibility for their lot in life. Its always someone elses fault. Its not that there is a direct relation between lack of education and violent behavior and 60% of the blacks in this country don't graduate high school and they are 4th by race to attend college, and are 16% of the population but commit 52% of the violent crime in the country...its because 400 years ago their slow moving ancestor got sold to the spanish and ended up picking cotton here...THATS whats ****ing up their lives 4 centuries later.

Oh and p.s., its all your fault

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
88 - 01-13-2021, 17:02
imagine if you drop a bunch of 8 year old kids into a jungle and the ones who can't make fire all die

give them 100 years and their society will be about making fire and the other necessities required to survive in the jungle

they are responding to the environmental realities and passing on that information to others, creating a culture

the ones who are good at making fire/surviving/providing will be of a higher class

this is a basic concept that most people will agree w/

now imagine that someone comes along a few generations later and says kids who squint can't make fire so there's no point trying to teach them how to make fire as it's a waste of resources or they just can't be bothered (otherwise they'd be naturally good at it)

just so as to avoid an effort post i will leave it there

connect the dots if you want to

or not idc

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
89 - 01-13-2021, 17:08
The squinty kids invented the electric rice cooker, so they don't need fire.

Now we get the squinty kids to make every thing for us real cheap.

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
90 - 01-13-2021, 17:10
okay that kinda got me

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
91 - 01-13-2021, 17:11
Quote:
imagine if you drop a bunch of 8 year old kids into a jungle and the ones who can't make fire all die

give them 100 years and their society will be about making fire and the other necessities required to survive in the jungle

they are responding to the environmental realities and passing on that information to others, creating a culture

the ones who are good at making fire/surviving/providing will be of a higher class

this is a basic concept that most people will agree w/

now imagine that someone comes along a few generations later and says kids who squint can't make fire so there's no point trying to teach them how to make fire as it's a waste of resources or they just can't be bothered (otherwise they'd be naturally good at it)

just so as to avoid an effort post i will leave it there

connect the dots if you want to

or not idc
Except this has absolutely nothing to do with the reality of race in the U.S.

This is why foreigners should keep their eyes on their own paper and stay in their lane when it comes to the U.S.'s inner workings.

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
92 - 01-13-2021, 17:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
Except this has absolutely nothing to do with the reality of race in the U.S.

This is why foreigners should keep their eyes on their own paper and stay in their lane when it comes to the U.S.'s inner workings.
well okay then

im just a po' country anthropologist lost in the big city

HardDrive
VeteranXX
Old
93 - 01-13-2021, 17:26
Classic American isolationist doctrine, totally doesn't sound like something China would say

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
94 - 01-13-2021, 17:32
Its funny that people think unless the U.S. is allowing other countries to skull**** us on a daily basis, we're 'isolationists'

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
95 - 01-13-2021, 17:33
Quote:
america is still segregated by race and class so...
yeah that's the same thing as being segregated by law

maybe you should've gotten a degree in statistics

HardDrive
VeteranXX
Old
96 - 01-13-2021, 17:36
Quote:
Its funny that people think unless the U.S. is allowing other countries to skull**** us on a daily basis, we're 'isolationists'
lol pathological self-victimization of the highest order

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
97 - 01-13-2021, 17:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by HardDrive View Post
lol pathological self-victimization of the highest order
Or an understanding of foreign policy and how it affects this nation....

HardDrive
VeteranXX
Old
98 - 01-13-2021, 17:52
Quote:
Or an understanding of foreign policy and how it affects this nation....
There was like 3 trillion dollars of quantitative easing for COVID in the US, the US spends like maybe 50 billion annually on foreign aid

Other countries couldn't possibly be ****ing you as hard as anyone in the US government

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
99 - 01-13-2021, 17:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by HardDrive View Post
There was like 3 trillion dollars of quantitative easing for COVID in the US, the US spends like maybe 50 billion annually on foreign aid

Other countries couldn't possibly be ****ing you as hard as anyone in the US government
oh you're right, the US government IS ****ing us hard with no lube, but we don't need other countries to be doing it too. **** their aid, **** the paris accord, **** the UN, **** the WHO, **** NATO, **** USAID, **** em all, AMERICA FIRST!

cael
VeteranXX
Old
100 - 01-13-2021, 17:59
dood u might want to take a break

Page 5 of 7

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Can we all agree the last 4 years has brought out the worst in everyone?

Social Website Bullshit