Obibun dide

just confirmed with a friend of his that he died from a massive heart attack

what the shit

me and obi used to talk all the time about miniatures, board games and history shit
the fuck

I didn't want to take a massive shit on him in this thread out of respect for his friends, but I kinda feel like it's what he would have wanted.

rip obibun :(

I knew a guy in his 30s who died last year, a clot blocked his heart. Asian, not overweight, no drug use. He didn't exercise a ton or eat super healthy, but probably better than most people. Collapsed in his living room and his pregnant wife couldn't flip him over to start compressions, but that wouldn't have helped.

So was he fat? A lot of in shape guys from 20s balloon in their 30s

Im exactly obibuns age (87) and friends from high school are blowing up but i hope he just did a ton of blow and peaced out

even still, fat at 33 isnt normal to have heart disease. Was probably a condition

That sucks for his family. sudden death of a young person its like losing the lottery

Maybe it runs in his family he told that story of his house burning down and also that his parents died young and he inherited money not sure if he made it up but possible :shrug:

But yeah pagy is right either way 33 is just bad genetic luck

I don't wish death upon anyone, but did everyone forget how he acted around here. I was friends with him for a while several years ago and even then he was a shitty human being. Especially the past few years.

Just sayin. Regardless, sucks that he's dead. But he sucked in life too.

Back