Will history remember Trump as the worst President in history? by Mitchdubai - Page 8 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Will history remember Trump as the worst President in history?
Page 8 of 15
View Poll Results: Will history remember Trump as the worst President in history?
Yes 30 42.86%
No 40 57.14%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
141 - 11-08-2020, 02:52
So we finished at 28/36. Pretty close. But those who voted no had a variety of alternatives, so if poll was done as a choice of 5 or 6 ******* presidents, Trump would be a clear winner.

Although we're still counting postal votes so anything could happen.

Sponsored Links
bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
142 - 11-08-2020, 02:57
i'm surprised how much gwb has been let off the hook publically, i guess obama continuing all of his policies and wars gave republicans an easy out. same way some people still tar nixon with vietnam even tho kennedy (d) made all the really bad decisions and lbj (d) failed the offensives

Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
143 - 11-08-2020, 17:24
dont trip bro we got like 75 more votes that are glitched but will be yes's

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
144 - 11-08-2020, 19:35
tbh mitch i feel like the lord, our god, bigly nailed u 4 making this thread

it's 2 bad i have no eyebrows b/c if i did i'd be lowbrow like u and i'd make a poll titled "Will Dubai remember Mitch as the worst Poop Truck Coordinator in history?" w/ the obvious answer being "'Whoas Mitch?' -- Dubai"

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
145 - 11-08-2020, 20:09
ya all the glitches were against biden and trump still lost lmao

SkittleBrew
VeteranXV
Old
146 - 11-08-2020, 20:15
I think ******s like Mitch confuse "worst" with "most hated." Not the same thing by a long stretch.

Rooster128
VeteranXV
Old
147 - 11-08-2020, 20:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by absent View Post
I don't think anybody comes even close.

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
148 - 11-08-2020, 20:50
Can you even imagine having all the power of the presidency, but you and everyone you've surrounded yourself with is too god damn stupid to rig the election in your favor? I bet Trump lost a million votes in the USPS, that he tried to shut down.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
149 - 11-16-2020, 09:09
This definitely needs a bump. To overall worst we can now add most childish.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
150 - 11-16-2020, 09:13
stfu mitch - you leisured log lifter

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
151 - 11-16-2020, 10:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Dawg View Post
Can you even imagine having all the power of the presidency, but you and everyone you've surrounded yourself with is too god damn stupid to rig the election in your favor? I bet Trump lost a million votes in the USPS, that he tried to shut down.
Can you imagine getting elected, and doing the most FOR the country in the last 3-4 decades, but a large contingent of the people are so stupid and easy to manipulate that they were able to be brainwashed into thinking you're on par with hitler

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
152 - 11-16-2020, 10:19
yes i can imagine that very easily because i live in america and "good for the country" is an extremely subjective idea that is extremely distant from most american's lives which is processed 99% through the tv shows you watch and 1% through a friend of a friend of a friend who is a gay soldier

for instance the only presidential decision that has ever had a clear cause-effect relationship on my own life is that after obamacare i was able to stay on my parents' health insurance an extra year. wow what a huge change that made in my life.

that is it. the rest is hypothetical realm of ideas regarding rights or 78th degree knock on effects from economics. so yes most americans ****ing guess who is better or worse which is why federal politics is so stupid and the usa should be disintegrated

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
153 - 11-16-2020, 10:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
Can you imagine getting elected, and doing the most FOR the country in the last 3-4 decades, but a large contingent of the people are so stupid and easy to manipulate that they were able to be brainwashed into thinking you're on par with hitler
Jugglenuts asking people about the power of imagination and calling them stupid makes Alanis Morissette sad.

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
154 - 11-16-2020, 10:42
The problem was, no one talked about who owned the voting system, until after the election. Trump knew PA might be a problem along with mail in ballots, but had no idea the fix would be in so many states with the software.

Skipperlipicus
VeteranXX
Old
155 - 11-16-2020, 11:20
you mean the fix that Trump's DHS said never happened? Where do you find the time to buy into all these conspiracies?

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
156 - 11-16-2020, 13:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Jugglenuts asking people about the power of imagination and calling them stupid makes Alanis Morissette sad.
it's a black guy
called charlemagne
it's a presidential pardon
to make america great

if the voting is electronic
you know it stinks
yeah if a vote box is electronic
you know it really does stink

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
157 - 11-16-2020, 14:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowl of blood View Post
yes i can imagine that very easily because i live in america and "good for the country" is an extremely subjective idea that is extremely distant from most american's lives which is processed 99% through the tv shows you watch and 1% through a friend of a friend of a friend who is a gay soldier

for instance the only presidential decision that has ever had a clear cause-effect relationship on my own life is that after obamacare i was able to stay on my parents' health insurance an extra year. wow what a huge change that made in my life.

that is it. the rest is hypothetical realm of ideas regarding rights or 78th degree knock on effects from economics. so yes most americans ****ing guess who is better or worse which is why federal politics is so stupid and the usa should be disintegrated
no...good for the country isn't 'subjective'. Nobody thinks high unemployment is good for the country, nobody (that actually cares for the country) thinks getting skull****ed on trade agreements is good for the country, nobody thinks the country being used as a piggy bank by other countries is good for the country

What you are talking about is whats good for the people...and yeah, thats subjective
Some people are sorry asses that lay on their parents insurance, or aren't particularly interested in getting a job, or don't give a **** how they **** up the country for the rest of the people that live here as long as they get free ****.

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
158 - 11-16-2020, 15:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
no...good for the country isn't 'subjective'. Nobody thinks high unemployment is good for the country, nobody (that actually cares for the country) thinks getting skull****ed on trade agreements is good for the country, nobody thinks the country being used as a piggy bank by other countries is good for the country

What you are talking about is whats good for the people...and yeah, thats subjective
Some people are sorry asses that lay on their parents insurance, or aren't particularly interested in getting a job, or don't give a **** how they **** up the country for the rest of the people that live here as long as they get free ****.
now let's subtract awesome accomplishments like "totally botched pandemic response" "deteriorating foreign relations" "worst domestic unrest since 1960s" "longest government shutdown in history" "decade peak unemployment" that everyone agrees are **** for the country

oh right those things "aren't trumps fault" because a simpleton doesn't have the ability to process contradictions and therefore relies on allocating good occurrences to "happy good hero man" and bad events to "evil mean turd woman". brains advanced beyond the early childhood or chimpanzee state instead conduct a good/bad/undetermined weighing process which is highly subjective and returns largely personalized results. this is why we have systems like "debate" and "voting".

normally i wouldn't engage the village idiot this way but it's been a disappointing month seeing how blind people are to the other side of the coin. like damn tv has turned this country into a giant kindergarten

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
159 - 11-16-2020, 15:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowl of blood View Post
now let's subtract awesome accomplishments like "totally botched pandemic response" "deteriorating foreign relations" "worst domestic unrest since 1960s" "longest government shutdown in history" "decade peak unemployment" that everyone agrees are **** for the country

oh right those things "aren't trumps fault" because a simpleton doesn't have the ability to process contradictions and therefore relies on allocating good occurrences to "happy good hero man" and bad events to "evil mean turd woman". brains advanced beyond the early childhood or chimpanzee state instead conduct a good/bad/undetermined weighing process which is highly subjective and returns largely personalized results. this is why we have systems like "debate" and "voting".

normally i wouldn't engage the village idiot this way but it's been a disappointing month seeing how blind people are to the other side of the coin. like damn tv has turned this country into a giant kindergarten
Hey bro you some kinda ****in CENTRIST or somethin

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
160 - 11-16-2020, 15:44
the correct terminology is non-binary

Page 8 of 15

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Will history remember Trump as the worst President in history?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
kill yourself midxe