SlushieZ - let's predict

7531_156207774825_501959825_2493136.jpg

Congrats for being original. No, really. You are being very original. Maybe you should post another witty girly insult by saying you'll put a facial mask on like me! OH HO HO HO HO! IMMA C U BOUT SHAVIN' MAH LEGS!!!!
HAY, I see what you're doing. :) Keeping up on the sarcastic grats train, pulling the one insult I said to you back. You're kinda cute when you're angry. And just a tip for it now:

Get a nice shaving cream like one of these
products.jpg

and you're pretty set. Nice close shave with that smoothness you'll desire and a nice scent to top it off!

HAY, I see what you're doing. :) Keeping up on the sarcastic grats train, pulling the one insult I said to you back. You're kinda cute when you're angry. And just a tip for it now:

Get a nice shaving cream like one of these
products.jpg

and you're pretty set. Nice close shave with that smoothness you'll desire and a nice scent to top it off!

I don't think I will take your advice due to your unattractiveness.

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 286
User Name Posts
JoMo 24
SlushieZ 22
Xcursion 20
Goshin 19
naptown 11
Osmethae 10
prowler 10

Osmethae, what the fuck dude?

You actually pay attention and keep tabs on me? I don't think you should obsess so much over me, it's kind of creepy.

i spend maybe 30 minutes a day on tw and i notice. are you upset about how im pointing out how creepy you are? in the "i stare at little girls from my car" creepy

enjoy staying up until 4am posting about some internet chick that you will never meet

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 286
User Name Posts
JoMo 24
SlushieZ 22
Xcursion 20
Goshin 19
naptown 11
Osmethae 10
prowler 10

Osmethae, what the fuck dude?

And she went to school with Osmethae and like 4-5 other posters here.

i think xcursion has resorted to calling slushiez ugly to try to get her to start attention whoring so he can call her an attention whore

i spend maybe 30 minutes a day on tw and i notice. are you upset about how im pointing out how creepy you are? in the "i stare at little girls from my car" creepy

enjoy staying up until 4am posting about some internet chick that you will never meet

So for those 30 minutes you stalk me and obsess over what I'm doing? Yeah, that's not being creepy at all.

No shit I'll never meet her, I'm not hoping to meet her.

i think xcursion has resorted to calling slushiez ugly to try to get her to start attention whoring so he can call her an attention whore
pretty much

the amount of time/effort he puts into shit like this is ridiculous

then when he spends 2 days and 20 posts trying to elicit a response and the other person tells him to fuck off he claims victory

i'm glad i'm not him

Back