[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

ya, it's a low benchmark

but trump might not even turn out 2b in the bottom 10 presidents of the united states of america anyway

we've been on enough of a losing streak that ~SOME ARGUE~ he's best of the last 3

most of the shitlords have been forgotten b/c the only kids who read about guys like chester a arthur are the unfortunate souls who tried to look up "garfield" at the elementary school library

also, there was no fake news until slick billy pulitzer invented it, so lots of old doods got off on ez street u kno

While I know it's partisan politics, it's amusing that the left can't even concede the economic turnaround we've made over the past year. I'm not so much a trump supporter as I am a Hillary hater, but our economy is kicking ass right now.

Of course the only kudos the left can give is to Obama, claiming this is all his work.

b4m65pf9skl01.jpg

we got drumpfs now boys! got him dead on collusion!

:lol:

trump/putin/pence 2024

I say it's about time we put people that are in charge of our country in charge of our country.

I understand the new CIA director is pro water boarding

surfs up assholes!

Reactions: clu
Tillerson was fired for not following the script on Iran set forth by Saudi Arabia and Israel.

It says right there on page 101, war with Iran shall commence by 2020.

Yea we should be choosing them based on whether they fucked a president once

Don't worry. Michelle will go for office.

woman/black/fucked a pres

she could only possess a 3 word vocabulary and libtards would be frothing about how good she was.

"Hey why are you voting for Hillary?"

"Because we need a woman president"

OMG DRUMPF FIRED REX TILLERSON HE WAS OUR FAVORITE LIBERALS ARE SAYING NOW

DYMLyKbVwAACH8O.jpg

DYMLyLKU8AA6vGn.jpg

this is TDS people on everything DRUMPF DOES........:rofl:

don't worry low iq tw trump haters

wait for late night tv to tell you how to feel about this one

they will think hard about jokes on this so you don't have to

points out russia used a chemical weapon in a major british city

next day is fired

seems fair

i love when people say shit like this (wag the dog war hype)

but then get mad because drump might also start WW3

i mean which one is it? he is too soft on our enemies

or he isn't bombing and throwing out false wmd to chemical attack accusations fast enough?

i know......i know........it is both at same time because this is how mentally impaired minds of bug men function

what you are mad about is that he gets to make any decision at all, because you didn't vote for him and now you don't like him. that is ok bb only 7 more years to go.

Last edited:
he installed solar panels on his humvee so it's all good.

serveimage

photo op makes up for a lifetime of driving most inefficient vehicles on planet he says

jfc he must be taking supplement and steroids from absents shop

does this happen to all men once they get old enough?

this is way worse than midlife crisis

i totally forgot about that :lol:

he did that every single weekend too

but he had no idea he was hurting the planet

it wasn't until he ran out of all other career prospects, got fired off the apprentice, and became too old to do action movies that all that al gore shekeling for coins over pseudo environmental bullshit (for profit) became like such a great idea to him

what an inconvenient truth

Our system - as far as counting votes goes - should be bombproof. If people are dumb enough to believe some of the shit they read - too bad. They are dumb fucks and should reevaluate their methodology.

But, when democracy fails an individual because people are too dumb fuck and,,,, what we have tyranny by the masses??

So exclude some people from voting... you know dumb fucks

But therein lies the rub... exclude people, but not me and my family from voting. This is beginning to sound like a phatal gun control argument...

I still say our safe bet with that is keep to keep immigration tough and let's work with what we have within our borders to see if we can get better.

Back