Weapon skins

That so happens to be a vid made by me (pyr0.dx), the disc skin you should be able to find in at troc.us. If the site is still up. Unfortunately you are out of luck with the cg skin. I personally made the cg skin myself and no longer have it. I lost all my work, skins, skies, textures, etc. a few years back. I may have uploaded my config to these forums, but that was years ago. And I doubt it's still around. Sorry bro.

yeah... a few years ago I tried to upload it for youtube for some reason the sound was blocked. So I added another music, totally fucked up vid, and I couldnt remove it etc.. Its pobably still up. Oh well.

edit: oh u pyr0? hi, remember me?

Last edited:
I do bro! How have you been? Yeah youtube took out the music do to copy rights i guess, but obviously dude found the original. Dang....i miss playing tribes. You still playing bro?

:)

No, I dont play that much anymore. There's only 2 active servers, Annihilation BR for explosives fest and The Community or w/e these bitches play their PUs. I dont like PUs. But I sure own darkpiss when I smurf in eheh.

Back