[it's official] Jew Trump gives full power to the Jews by AnubiS - Page 4 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [it's official] Jew Trump gives full power to the Jews
Page 4 of 5
AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
61 - 12-07-2017, 08:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 View Post
Don't you play with rocks?
Yeah sure, but there will be some Maga ROCKet game soon, I hope you're aware of it atp

Don't miss it bro and gl

Sponsored Links
AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
62 - 12-07-2017, 08:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
lol so much triggered delusion

Quote:
the Jews control our media,
the Jews control our economy, the Jews control our politics. Trump will end it, you'll see

Ya ****en cuck :P

Quote:
lol so much triggered delusion

AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
63 - 12-07-2017, 15:31
Woah.. Cuckservatives here lost their internet, or something?

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
64 - 12-07-2017, 15:39
nah, just didn't feel like replying to an imbecile cuck like yourself

AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
65 - 12-07-2017, 15:40

Ya ****en snowflake <3 wb I thought you forgot to pay your internet bill

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
66 - 12-07-2017, 15:49
anubis so ****ing awkward even his mother is embarrassed

MC Hamster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
67 - 12-07-2017, 16:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post
Do you ever consider how your inclination to shy away from things that would piss off the mooslims is a weak and submissive position? Our foreign policy should be dictated by what pisses off Muslims?

You should be a Swedish politician.
I'm not saying you should shy away from it. I'm saying you should recognise it. All this **** about "they hate our freedoms!" and crap. People seeming all mystified about why the arab world bears the hostility it does towards the USA.

Israel is why. It really comes down to that.

WW2 era USA already had a very influential Jewish population. Following the holocaust and the proliferation of stateless Jewish refugees through Europe, that lobby took the lead, and despite apprehension by most of the rest of the world, the US pushed through the formation of the Jewish State in Palestine, allowing those poor refugees to resettle there (rather than trying to head to the US) and displacing a whole new wave of refugees in the process. It's US influence formed it, and it's US influence that allows it to expand at the expense of its neighbours.

If that's something you choose to support, that's fine. Just don't be blind to the consequences of that support.

Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
68 - 12-07-2017, 19:32
do u ever shut ur dumb ****in mouth

arsin
Veteran++
Old
69 - 12-07-2017, 19:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post
They had "Days of rage" throughout Arab Spring too. Basically a bunch of brown people get together and throw rocks and be angry together then start killing people. It's like a national passtime for those people.
shut up you dirty ****. Got dam holing up an entire people for over 50 years. Israel - its what happens when Jews are the majority.

iq of Israel is about 90

Quote:
This statement equivocates either side, so there must always be two.

Congress in like 1997 voted Jerusalem the capital. Good of the Trump for ending the hypocricy or bsfullness tbh, not that I support this. But atleast it's a call out. Ends the bs. This is MAGA.

Jewslum no more now a proud Capital of a resurgent and assertive Yisroel.

Yess!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Hamster View Post
Most people are pretty willfully ignorant. Israel is the fundamental driving force behind US foreign policy for decades now, is the linchpin for most of the conflict in the middle east, the resulting terrorism and the draw for US military involvement, they really should give a **** about it. This move is creating a whole new array of pissed-off-mooslims.
You mimicking twit. You have it backwards.

The US is the fundamental driving power of Israel. It's creation is the cornerstone of US destabilization efforts in the ME which creates benefits in cheaper oil, arms sales and finally - ARAMCO being put up for some stock.

Years ago it was worth over $5Tn but now maybe less than 3.
The NYSE is worth maybe $18Tn, but over 30% has already been taken private and no longer listed.

Still one company being worth about 20% of the NYSE is impressive. I can't see them selling more than a few percent. But Western elites need to cut off ME sovereign funds from asset competition, ****ers are too rich.

Last edited by arsin; 12-07-2017 at 19:45..
groove
VeteranXX
Old
70 - 12-07-2017, 19:54
jerusalem is a v cool city

it surprisingly peaceful for a place where 3 major religions have their holiest sites so close to each other

people who would otherwise be considered 'enemies' live side by side in relative harmony

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
71 - 12-07-2017, 20:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groove View Post

it surprisingly peaceful for a place where 3 major religions have their holiest sites so close to each other

people who would otherwise be considered 'enemies' live side by side in relative harmony
except one group taxes the living **** out of the others

MC Hamster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
72 - 12-07-2017, 21:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin View Post
The US is the fundamental driving power of Israel. It's creation is the cornerstone of US destabilization efforts in the ME which creates benefits in cheaper oil, arms sales and finally - ARAMCO being put up for some stock.

Years ago it was worth over $5Tn but now maybe less than 3.
The NYSE is worth maybe $18Tn, but over 30% has already been taken private and no longer listed.

Still one company being worth about 20% of the NYSE is impressive. I can't see them selling more than a few percent. But Western elites need to cut off ME sovereign funds from asset competition, ****ers are too rich.
So what you're saying is Israel is a very convenient way of funnelling funds from the public purse into the private sector. Of taking your taxes and giving them to people who are already immeasurably more wealthy than you, for no real reason. MAGA!

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
73 - 12-07-2017, 21:41
Peaceful people with common sense would declare a cooperative demilitarized zone and support multiple embassies etc. In theory, one city can be the shared capitol of multiple groups if the groups would STFU and cooperate. In the meantime, if those groups want to quibble and bicker and take potshots at each other for centuries over fairy tales - what can you do? Working hard and being a good person will get you more out of life than any deity ever will.

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
74 - 12-07-2017, 22:59
When did Anubis turn into Absent?

MC Hamster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
75 - 12-07-2017, 23:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
Peaceful people with common sense would declare a cooperative demilitarized zone and support multiple embassies etc. In theory, one city can be the shared capitol of multiple groups if the groups would STFU and cooperate.
Absolutely, but that also assumes that both parties approach the situation from some sort of parity. Russia's opposition through the cold war sorta-kinda helped a bit, but without that real political drive and a move toward a more pragmatic, economic view on the region, their support has scaled back and Israel's relative strength has grown considerably, making the sort of equitable diplomatic solution you describe increasingly less likely.

Quote:
In the meantime, if those groups want to quibble and bicker and take potshots at each other for centuries over fairy tales - what can you do? Working hard and being a good person will get you more out of life than any deity ever will.
I'm probably not telling anyone anything new here, but it's rarely the fairy tales that are the actual driving force behind the conflict. They're the banner held out the front, but not the engine. The Israel/Palestine conflict like pretty much every other boils down to the simple combination of land and resources. It's all well and good to give the Jewish people a home, but there's the slight problem in that there's already a bunch of other people who live there, and have done for generations.

The huge irony in it all is that from the very formation of Israel in the ashes of WW2 (and its continued expansion since) quite eerily mimicks the whole 'lebensraum' concept from Nazi Germany that kicked the whole shebang off.

AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
76 - 12-08-2017, 08:50
Quote:

My opinion is that Jerusalem should stay a neutral place for all the delusional religious folk to get along with each other (Christians, Jews, Muslims). Because they do get along with each other there.
Now that spot has been Maga by the most Maga president of the Maga USA, so expect Maga wars because of it, including Maga planes crashing on some Maga buildings in New York

Meanwhile, let's wait for the Cuckservatives here to pay their internet bills so they can point some alternative facts and explain why their lovely Trump is supporting Jews they also hate for w/e reasons.

arsin
Veteran++
Old
77 - 12-08-2017, 11:51
Quote:

Are you ****ing serious? Oh **** you are.

Who do you work for Groove?

Decades of Zioland de-humanization efforts have had their desired affect: a beat down complacent subject populace.

That the children of the holocaust enthusiastically support military occupation a "might makes right" campaign tells us some rather disparaging things about the tribe. Indeed Zioland is an example of what happens to minorities when Jews are in the majority.

60 years of military occupation might just beat the #resist out of the best of us.

Thanks for the laugh though: " ... people who would otherwise be considered 'enemies' live side by side in relative harmony."

Got dam what an apologist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Hamster View Post
So what you're saying is Israel is a very convenient way of funnelling funds from the public purse into the private sector. Of taking your taxes and giving them to people who are already immeasurably more wealthy than you, for no real reason. MAGA!
True, but this wasn't the point I was making, I mixed a few ideas in there which has lead to some confusion. My bad. However Zioland does play the "existential threat" (yet has 150 nukes ) well to elicit handouts from the US. Although the State chips in $3.5Bn (and another $3Bn to buy complicity from Jordan and Egypt) billions more flow into Israel from such humanitarians as Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz /irony and other avid Zionazi's like your local old testament enthusiastic christain Zionazi preacher.

Here in Canukistan our "cry for everyone" Prime Minister Justeen Trudeau is an avid Zionist. I just wonder how he squares Zionazie military occupation with sticking his tongue out at PRIDE parades to catch splooge?

He wasn't happy about apartheid in South Africa, why does he condone it on behalf of some of the most rabidly racist mother****ers on the planet?

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
78 - 12-08-2017, 12:25
One thing i dont understand is how America has any decision on where the Jews put their capital. Isn't this something that is usually decided by the home country? It would be like the US asking for permission from England if we can move our capital to some other east cost ****hole city.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
79 - 12-08-2017, 14:53

Literally...

groove
VeteranXX
Old
80 - 12-08-2017, 14:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin View Post
Are you ****ing serious? Oh **** you are.
im sure you've read all about it on stormfront and are basing your ideas on that

some people speak based on real life experience

have you ever been to any country in the middle east?

p.s. samuwell the topic is about moving the embassy - the US isn't deciding what the capital is lmfao

Page 4 of 5

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [it's official] Jew Trump gives full power to the Jews

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
god bless trump