Why should I support repealing net neutrality?

Funny. I said the same thing in the other thread.
If i was the owner of something like FB, and ISP's were going to charge my customers extra money to allow them to come to my website, i would sue them to shit. It would be like electric companies charging its customer's extra money for a certain brand of a refrigerator - a refrigerator company that is not paying the electric company its shakedown money.

Because that appears to be what is happening here. The ISP's appears to be threatening the content providers of the internet with shakedown money - you either pay us to allow you to have customers or not.

And, i dont know about you guys but for me at least, i refuse to root for one set of multi-billion dollar corporations over another set of multi-billion dollar companies.
You do realize that net neutrality is the very thing that would give you grounds to sue in this case, right?

havax in full blown years mode over something he doesn't understand.

Just another Tuesday.

you've poured tears and thrashed about every single day for over a year because your team lost an election dude go outside it's all going to be ok

or every post blackpeople has ever mad made

have you ever once said anything?

only content post was about bartending and you know how well that went on here

seriously........stfu nigga

lol the guy has no self awareness

every post a shitty fucking worthless post about other peoples posts

Hang on boys! We got 'em.

hang-on-boys-we-got-em.jpg

is impotent rage the new selling scheme for shitlibs?

this gonna be a fun 2018 if it is

maybe they can make fun of animated cat some more

dang phaycuck bin nj0yn t0nsa slaps rite dafuq cross him pussyass fukkn faggetass wyte trash fukkn teefz n m0uf lykka guuuuud GUD lil fuccboi smdh lol :jester:

Wait a second you mean to tell me that when you repeal a pointless regulation...nothing happens?

It’s almost as if all the hysterics where unwarranted!

Back