J. Daspin III of Flame4Cash fame has officially screwed the pooch

dooster said:
i didnt read anything but the first page but if i were in that situation this is what i would have done:

got out of the car, with a smile on. i then would have said something to teh effect of "chill man, lets talk about this". i woul dhave extended my left hand to give him a hand shake, whther he accepts it or not as he reacts to that i woul dhave clocked him so fucking hard in teh face with my right hand. then proceeded to beat the fcuk out of him (btw even if he is bigger than u, if u get a good punch in, you should win the little scuffle). then after hes on teh ground and his bitch is crying. u get up, wink at the girl and get in ur car. as u are walkin away say if i ever see u again i will kill u.

i did something to this affect and it worked wonders with my rep and with the faggot that was on my case.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but yeah you got lucky. Any real tough guy would see you extend your left hand and proceed to grab you by the neck. Think about it, you only put out your left hand to hit someone. Duh!

i just called him and asked him why he banned me from his forums

he said it was because i'm a dipshit or something

so i said i was going to go to his house and kick his ass for banning me off his forums

so he gave me his address:

he told me to come today, and i said i was 3000 miles away

so he told me to get a plane ticket

so i told him i didn't need one that i was a commericial airline pilot and that i am going to fly a plane into this ragheads house (REVENGE MOTHERFUCKER DO YOU SPEAK IT)

GigaFool said:

so i said i was going to go to his house and kick his ass for banning me off his forums

so i told him i didn't need one that i was a commericial airline pilot and that i am going to fly a plane into this ragheads house (REVENGE MOTHERFUCKER DO YOU SPEAK IT)

:rofl:

GigaFool said:

Pics or it didn't happen... actually did you record it? Pls post

he told me to knock on his door and tell him who I was then he would beat me up.

:lol:

he has no fucking idea.

i swear to god i just called him

see i dont have a problem with people randomly calling other internet people

just not at 2 AM :p

Back