[T1] The Link Thread

I, like NoFiX, am having those dark days where I consider rm -rf ~/tribes and walking away.

As I learn more about what has been disclosed to the bad guys, I weep for what Mount Olympus
has become.

Well then there's only one option...you release the names of the bad guys and those of us who are clean shall rise up and challenge them to a game of tribes.

15vs15 HK to the death. loser gets banned from usbase, hackington and sanctuary.

If the clean players lose..oh well..at least we shall no longer suffer to those who need assistance with their skills in a 10 year old game.

all competitive lt players cheat.

nonreg has left lasthope off of sanctuary for years now

he disables it during pickups and scrims so that him and his buddies can use cheats while the other team is clueless

storksofly is one of such cheaters

as am i

i have been interpolating succesfuklly for the betterment of 2 1/2 years this is how my chain is so good in pickups even tho i am not really a good player.

there is no point playing tribes when all the ppl who play cheat

we should nto play anymore

well then obv the only solution is making cheats legal. terp and wallhax for everyone. wallhax isnt so bad if everyone has it. terp allows the higher pinged players to play a little better. so its all good. lets do it.

he disables it during pickups and scrims so that him and his buddies can use cheats while the other team is clueless

as am i

i have been interpolating succesfuklly for the betterment of 2 1/2 years this is how my chain is so good in pickups even tho i am not really a good player.

omfg cat is out of the bag

as am i

Tribes is dead.

The only game I'm looking forward to playing competitively is Brink. Right now I do promotions and social media stuff for eSports in generally, mostly centered on QuakeLive and Legions.

u?

as am i

I am so happy we have people like you that make the decisions for the rest of us whether we want them or not. Thanks President Dare!

Bored and still annoyed by the video issue so I figured I would bump this.

E8400
Abit AP35 Pro
8800gt
Vista Ultimate
22" Widescreen(Primary)@1680x1050
19" 4:3(secondary)@1280x1024

I play Tribes full screen on the primary at the monitors native resolution which is the same resolution that explorer is using. When Tribes loads the secondary goes black. When I alt tab out all windows are moved over on the secondary.

I've played with the clientprefs and driver versions. Tried diffferent resolutions on my monitors, etc. I even tested some oddball resolutions like 1679x1050 and 1600x1050 to see if the windows on the secondary still moved over and they do.

One thing I haven't tried that bugs mentioned was updating my bios.

Maybe something is confused about which is primary and which is secondary. Have you tried
reversing the monitors and reversing the display setup? (i.e. switch both).

Well I fixed it, by accident.

I always get the latest drivers off of Nvidia's site when installing the OS and upgrading.

I ran windows update and clicked the wrong driver by accident. Wanted to upgrade my NIC not my video. Anyway, after the update my 2nd monitor now stays on and IRC does not get moved over. Since I built this PC I have upgraded the video drivers 3-4 times and it never fixed the issue. No clue if a setting was reset or the driver itself is different.

Apparently Tribes likes the WHQL drivers better.

Back