Rank these religions in order of how crazy you have to be to believe in them

this anti-religion movement is not something shared by the majority of the world

hence the success of just about every country BUT the West to succeed in this present climate

the West is also causing most of the worlds problems and its people don't even realize it

this anti-religion movement is not something shared by the majority of the world

hence the success of just about every country BUT the West to succeed in this present climate

the West is also causing most of the worlds problems and its people don't even realize it
It's something shared by the majority of the 1st world outside the U.S. You're right though, it's not shared by the majority of shit-hole backwater 3rd world countries.

It's something shared by the majority of the 1st world outside the U.S. You're right though, it's not shared by the majority of shit-hole backwater 3rd world countries.

I know Americans still consider China a 3rd world country, this is just another indication of a far-gone population that was silently switched over to hard core propaganda over the past 10 years.

I remember in the early 2000's the media was much more subtle in its agenda and largely reported the truth about the economy and gave pretty balanced coverage

now 63% of Americans are in favor of the second amendment and the media is still spinning this as a simple 'obstacle' to a safer future

so now you have more debt than the entire world, the currency is finished, upwards of 5 wars, and the population would seem to be preparing for some kind of civil war (gun manufacturers are months behind their orders)

South Africa might be an extreme example but even Russia is doing better and they're 20 years out of a 90 year communist regime

Christianity is seeing explosive growth in countries that have no bank issues... perhaps the two are related? (the bible teaches not to be in debt)

Rise-of-Atheism.jpg

You must have one crazy (duh) fucking map.

STFU

I don't see atheism ever being a problem. The illuminati documents from the 1800's indicate they want to destroy it as well. Protestant Christianity is the primary target (wise word choice of the OP). I guarantee though if I ever met this nameless youth pastor we would have a conversation and I hope it would be public.

There's usually a 15 minute window or so when you can get some pretty interesting and insightful stuff, then someone on the outer reaches of the sanity bell curve will show up and things degenerate fast.

Not to say that isn't often entertaining in its own right

Here's the list in no particular order

Protestant Christianity (I know this is hopelessly broad)
Hinduism
Catholicism
Mormonism
Islam
Scientology

Scientology (batshit crazy)
Tehvulism
Mormonism
Christianity & Islam dead tie
Hinduism
Buddhism
Atheism
positive agnosticism (my personal belief)
negative agnosticism (sane normal thinking)

put ignostic below all that :p:

ignostic_box.jpg

shouldnt even be an ism. its just an observed fact.

basically if i invent an idea that has no logic or meaning and three groups form, one choosing to believe, one not to believe, and another set of fence sitters in the middle... they are all idiots.

Last edited:
Back