south park lately...

coombz, i thought u were part of the #nobully club

it is sad 2 see u cyberbullying trump and trumpsters and fans of rasslin

even trump needs his safe space

his ~new zealand~

thank u god bless :angel:

just because I'm less of a dick than most active posters these days, doesn't mean I'm not still a dick

this is tw after all

:sunny:

Honestly, it feels more like they're walking the fence in terms of who to kind of poke fun at. I guess it's an okay thing to do, but it makes for some piss poor South Park.

i would say it's about 20 seasons since this show has been funny although i know it's quite popular among the mentally handicapped

It's funny. But - there were broke back mountain references in one of the latest. I mean - shit - we were making those about 300 years ago.

5v3Ir10.jpg

I don't care about the Trump bashing, although it's clearly extremely imbalanced, I respect their choice regardless.

However, what I hate is how Cartman has been turned into the SJW king. He was the polar opposite before and it makes no sense now. I thought maybe it was a long con or something, but after a full season+, it's clearly not changing.

The Jew-hating Hitler lover shouldn't be the SJW. It's out of place.

Maybe I'm missing something.

Last edited:
Well, in a way it points out the hypocrisy of the average SJW. Meaning, Cartman is so see-through. However, they need to hatch his master plan and I don't think they know where to go.

yeah this season sucks

you whining about Trump being victimised on a TV show has given me more laughs than 3 whole episodes

Who the fuck cares if they are making fun of Trump? Making fun of Trump is funny on all sides. But everyone is doing it. I think they could do better.

yeah this season sucks

you whining about Trump being victimised on a TV show has given me more laughs than 3 whole episodes

you're the only one whining in here dawg.

i wouldn't care if they poked fun at trump... if it was funny. it's not hard to do with the guy.

All you retards care about is Trump. Trump this, Trump that. Fucking do something else with your time. The world hasn't ended because he is the president. How about instead of Trump, we focus our attention more on people who are rioting and being violent in the streets? This politics shit is a fucking waste of time and shouldn't go into a debate.

sp dedicated an entire season to making fun of sjws
they even brough back the giant douch e vs shit sandwich to describe the choice between hillary and trump
i'm not sure what else you want...oh no wait instead of them making fun of everyone you want them to just go full rush and only villify the left...gotcha...sounds like a great comedy

Back