Welcome to our newest member, badbitch09

We won't go any further HK, just a little fb reminder and we're done.

Besides I just wanted to give you a chance to say what you've been waiting so long to say.
Yea you started this ridiculous :ellen: thing, truly a Masterful troll job ;)

It was so successful, it was one of the reasons why I posted a pic of my bicep, the other to show Obiburn that my bicep > neck.

You'd think right there Ob - and anyone else - would of figured that there's no way ellen/precise fag could have that. :shrug:

Oh well, obvious to some, not so Obvious to others. Sure led to one helluva meltdown.
quoted for dumb

ellen, care to tell us some stories about life on u of m campus? you know, the school you lied about attending that's not even in the same country of your residence?

It's great to see you jumping on my posts and threads. I am glad to know I give you butterflies in your stomach. I am sure Goshin and fonzie will be jealous if they find out you love me :(
Considering I came in on page 7 don't get your hopes up. For someone who's on tribalwar almost 24/7 and so involved with other people's lives, you sure don't really know a whole lot of what's going on.
:bigthumb:

/wave jahoda

Considering I came in on page 7 don't get your hopes up. For someone who's on tribalwar almost 24/7 and so involved with other people's lives, you sure don't really know a whole lot of what's going on.
:bigthumb:

/wave jahoda

Awww sweetie. I know you spend your late hours on IRC PMing your boytoys. It's cute but we both know your relationships with them aren't going anywhere. Not as long as you and your RL boyfriend are on antidepressants and he has panic attacks when he goes off them. You know, you stand by your man! Except when you go cheating on him as history dictates, right?

Awww sweetie. I know you spend your late hours on IRC PMing your boytoys. It's cute but we both know your relationships with them aren't going anywhere. Not as long as you and your RL boyfriend are on antidepressants and he has panic attacks when he goes off them. You know, you stand by your man! Except when you go cheating on him as history dictates, right?
You know, it's cute that you have Dweezle giving you info like that, except I haven't talked to Scott since August. He knows nothing of my situation in any aspect as much as he'd like to think, and it would be really great if any of your info was current. Thanks for trying to be creepy though. :)

Last edited:
You know, it's cute that you have Dweezle giving you info like that, except I haven't talked to Scott since August. He knows nothing of my situation in any aspect as much as he'd like to think, and it would be really great if any of your info was current. Thanks for trying to be creepy though. :)

Well, since you're freely posting his name, I am sure Jonathan wouldn't like you whoring yourself out to an internet community you were only introduced to by the boyfriend you cheated on. Why are you here though? Trying to get Scott's attention and this is one of the few ways you know how?

Last edited:
Back