[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Vanster this is safe space.....i see you looking around in here

don't be afraid you are among friends

BACvhst.png

IT WILL BE OK.....

Are you planning to apologize if the investigation ends and concludes with a Trump vindication?

Ah who am I kidding, you're going to go manic again before the end of the investigation and do something stupid to earn yourself a ban anyway.

I will literally eat my own dick if that happens

it isn't like you went full triple on us about this topic

I'll look forward to bumping these posts when Trump goes down in flames.

:rofl:

salty tears are the ultimate flame retardant i hear

Last edited:
Jesus - the tears are glorious from all these fucking assholes.
Mainstream media, celebrities stunned as Mueller report filed with no new indictments planned

NO SHIT DIPSHITS. WTF have we been saying since all this stupid shit started. STFU and get on with it. The people spoke. We elected Trump. He is going to get elected again. Be an American or get the fuck out. Jesus these retards.

And please dear god - can we go after some of these fuckers now? Most of this crew is the bunch with shit to hide.

whats the conversation like on monday when the bros at work ask about ur weekends tele :lol:

it feels a lot like this one we are having

given it is midnight between fri/sat and here you are again

with the same predictable bad joke + timing you pull every friday/sat night since 2016

:lol:

u really are the most oblivious poster on tw and that is an achievement all in its own

or is this just your pre closing time last call ritual in SO CAL?

either way i can tell you are saltier than a margarita rim atm

Last edited:
Jesus - the tears are glorious from all these fucking assholes.

NO SHIT DIPSHITS. WTF have we been saying since all this stupid shit started. STFU and get on with it. The people spoke. We elected Trump. He is going to get elected again. Be an American or get the fuck out. Jesus these retards.

And please dear god - can we go after some of these fuckers now? Most of this crew is the bunch with shit to hide.

exactly

I'm as interested in those provably fraudulent FISA requests as good old two face Eric Swalwell is about seeing this Mueller report with his own dishonest eyes and still not being able to believe any of it after all the lies he told

we see where the rabbit holes end......time to smoke em out with their own smoke screen

show em actual gaslighting bbq style

Last edited:
I am so tired of it. Normally, I wouldn't give a fuck. I want to see some of these people hanging for treason right now, though. I am so over all the BS.

Let the president do his fucking job. And, you go do yours. And STFU. So there :lol:

Whatever that person identifies with does not change the fact that most people identify that behavior as being weak, sad, depressed, unhappy, and insane.

From the Hill --- nice recap and a good intro to getting started. Especially with Hillary. Too bad Bill will be in the middle of this. I wonder how much money they have siphoned out of the "foundation" over the last two years. I would love to see what has gone on with their funds.

Special counsel Robert Mueller did the job he was asked to do, seemingly unfazed by the mindless babble of speculating reporters or the panicked political arrows fired his way from all sides in Washington over nearly two breathless years.

On Friday, he completed that work and delivered a final report in the same understated style with which he accepted the job in May 2017. In between, he was as invisible and mythical as the Wizard of Oz, as he conducted a methodical investigation.

Let the record reflect these four instant takeaways:

President Trump was not indicted, nor did Mueller recommend an indictment against him for collusion or obstruction.

There were no major disagreements between Mueller and his managers at the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ).

The Russians who tried to interfere in the 2016 election were exposed and charged — but no American was charged with any effort to conspire with Moscow and hijack the election.

While nearly three dozen people were charged, including a few close to the president or who worked for his campaign, no one in proximity to the president was formally charged with colluding with Russia. Most, such as former national security adviser Michael Flynn or campaign adviser George Papadopoulos, were charged with process crimes or felonies unrelated to the main case, as in Paul Manafort’s secretive, multimillion-dollar foreign lobbying spree through Ukraine.

There still are other legal threats out there for Trump and his team, such as cases winding through the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Manhattan. And there will be days and weeks of debate about what’s in, and not in, the Mueller report.

What likely won’t get much debate, but unquestionably played an essential role in the history of the case and the outcome of the report, was the firm decision by Trump attorneys Jay Sekulow and Rudy Giuliani to not let their client testify.

That’s not to say the president didn’t cooperate. His organization, campaign, inaugural committee and White House produced millions of pages of documents, and he submitted written answers to prosecutors about his conduct prior to Election Day. Nearly all key events were illuminated by this cooperation.

Such disclosure likely was enough to satisfy Mueller, since we know the prosecutor in the end didn’t force the president to testify by subpoena.

But the Trump legal team’s decision to steadfastly restrain their client from testifying — a client whose natural tendency is to fight when accused, tweet when challenged, and debate his detractors — almost certainly kept him from the sort of perjury traps that felled other figures in the case, such as Flynn and Papadopoulos, or that two decades earlier beguiled Bill Clinton as president. (Remember the Paula Jones deposition perjury?)

The public wants and deserves more transparency going forward. But while jeopardy lurked with an open criminal case, the president’s lawyers took a wise course that was in his personal legal interest. And that is what lawyers are supposed to do.

Now, Mueller’s investigations leave one major mission unfinished: meting out justice to the intelligence, congressional, FBI and DOJ officials who appear to have used a political dirty trick to falsely weave an unproven narrative of Russia collusion.

Unverified political opposition research never should be treated as actionable intelligence or Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) evidence, as it was in this case.

Just hours before Mueller’s report arrived, new evidence emerged of just how egregious the FBI acted in the early days of the Russia probe.

Fox News’s brilliant reporter Catherine Herridge obtained new text messages Friday showing Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe and his chief lawyer, Lisa Page, were discussing credibility issues and “bias” about a key human source whose work was to support the FISA warrant used to first spy on the Trump campaign in October 2016.

Those credibility issues likely were hidden from the judges who approved the warrant of Trump campaign adviser Carter Page (no relation to Lisa Page). As I have reported, the FBI also possesses emails showing concerns with the evidence it was going to use to support the FISA warrant.

Likewise the bureau didn’t disclose to the court that:

the “Steele dossier” that was the main FISA evidence was paid for with funds from Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the Democratic Party;

Christopher Steele, the dossier’s author, had told a senior DOJ official he was desperate to defeat Trump;

most of the dossier was not verified before it was used as evidence of alleged Trump-Russia collusion; and

agents collected statements from key defendants such as Papadopoulos and Carter Page during interactions with an FBI informant that strongly suggested their innocence.

Such omissions are so glaring as to constitute defrauding a federal court. And each and every participant to those omissions needs to be brought to justice.

An upcoming DOJ inspector general’s report should trigger the beginning of that accountability in a court of law, and President Trump can assist the effort by declassifying all evidence of wrongdoing by FBI, CIA and DOJ officials.

Accountability also must be handed out in the court of public opinion, where senior members of Congress, such as Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) and Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.), and former members of the intelligence community, such as John Brennan and James Clapper, along with several major news organizations, spun tall stories of a Watergate-sized criminal conspiracy between Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin.

Mueller’s anticlimactic finish to the special counsel’s probe on Friday made clear no such Trump-Putin criminal conspiracy existed. If it did, it would have been charged.

Trump can help the American public reconcile these issues, too, by declassifying all briefings to Congress’s “Gang of Eight” leadership, so that the public can see what our leaders were being told behind closed doors and what they were claiming on the public airwaves.

This accountability is essential to ensuring the nation never endures another travesty like the Russia collusion narrative.

Last edited:
https://www.foxnews.com/us/southern-poverty-law-center-president-richard-cohen-stepping-down-amid-rash-of-departures

It never stops...
Southern Poverty Law Center President Richard Cohen is stepping down from the civil rights organization amid a series of high-profile departures and questions over its treatment of employees.

In a statement, Cohen said the organization will “emerge stronger” after an audit of its practices by Tina Cohen, a Chicago-based attorney and former chief of staff for former first lady Michelle Obama.

“We’re going through a difficult period right now, and I know that we’ll emerge stronger at the end of the process that we’ve launched with Tina Cohen,” the statement said. “Given my long tenure as the SPLC president, however, I do not think I should be involved in that process beyond cooperating with Tina, her team, and the board in any way that may be helpful.”

Hi Vanster, haven't seen any running blogs/posts from you for a while. You need to do one, they are always very interesting and it would be nice to have some different content posted for a change.

Anyone who helped to try to change the election results using these tactics should be ashamed of themselves. Take a good look and realize that you have gone full circle to where Charles MacCarthy was once upon a time. He was a dirty word in our house. You fuckers are the same thing.

FYI you young bitches.. this is, minus mueller, exactly like the Carter/Reagan transition.. member?

Carter ran the economy into the ground, member gas shortages? Endless lines as if this was a third world country.

Reagan came in and for 2 years, his approval rating was almost exactly what Trump's is.

Now he is arguably known and the best president ever.

Member the decadence of the 80's? Reagan

The biggest difference is the youth of those days became rich yuppies.

The loser millennials are still living at home and have no idea how to make money.. to busy crying about how big of losers they are and how it isn't their fault :lol:

REMEMBA YALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
always fuk wit liberal fukkn pussyass fukkn l0s3rz evry fukkn day irl yus lykka da intanetz n compyoota if u not doin it den u a wyte trash fukkn l0s3r yus lykkem smdh lol :jester:

Back