This is for you Trump voters.

What bothers me about these sort of statements and the people who buy into them, are that they vastly over-represent the power available to the President and the likelyness of campaign "promises" of ever actually coming to fruition.

I mean shit, Obama has promised Gitmo will close this year, every year, since a year before he took office. It's still open. If you're naive enough to think that anything Trump has said he'll do will actually happen if he's elected, then you shouldn't have the right to vote because you're fucking stupid.

You DARE to question the Donald!?!!

DOOOooooooooommmmMMMM

Please stop it with voting for Trump. It was funny for a little while. But the guy is Hitler. And by that I mean that we are being Germany in the 30s. Do you think they saw the shit coming? Hitler was just some hilarious and refreshing dude with a weird comb over who would say anything at all.

That tiny country, beaten, bankrupt, defeated, rose in a few years to stand only one step away from global domination.

TRUMP 2016!

a vote for Nurgle is a vote for freedom

gimme my free buboes

oh hey, here let me write a longwinded tirade about how you shouldnt vote for this dude

seriously has that ever fucking worked

What bothers me about these sort of statements and the people who buy into them, are that they vastly over-represent the power available to the President and the likelyness of campaign "promises" of ever actually coming to fruition.

I mean shit, Obama has promised Gitmo will close this year, every year, since a year before he took office. It's still open. If you're naive enough to think that anything Trump has said he'll do will actually happen if he's elected, then you shouldn't have the right to vote because you're fucking stupid.

The reality is it is well within their power if you read history but the President chooses to do the reverse as he promised because he knows that #1 people won't notice, #2 people are too stupid to know, and this generates hate towards the sheeple.

It's really as simple as reading about a president like Eisenhower who was able to build a nationwide highway system which generated far more jobs than the super expensive programs put in place by FDR. FDR didn't know about Germanys autobahn.

Oh look, another jew telling us to vote for Bernie. I never would have guessed.

What's that? This jew is calling Trump Hitler? Well I never!

well honestly if hitler vs hillary im still voting hitler so.....

0ea.png

As if anyone who is a likely Trump voter would have the intellect or attention span to read that wall of shite.

doo does not know how to politic

we desperately need a shorter election cycle

the entire year spent panic-shitting over a bunch of goddamn tv rhetoric sloganeering and complementary hjs is an entire year i can't even find news on the news

two weeks would be plenty

I like LCK, he's a funny motherfucker. But I don't take political advice from comedians. He goes full on Godwin's Law in the third sentence and I'm not supposed to be rolling my eyes this hard? Bitch please...

Still a funny motherfucker.

apart from his role in Home Movies LCK can go fuck himself with a butcher knife for all i care

souless ginger scum

Back