why isn't fraggle banned yet ??

i think i fucked around a few times with that 3rd shitty reincarnation of north$tar when i finally started playing with good players. maybe around just before t2 started

:lol: I love how ironic it is the flaming glare/gon/insidious crew can only come up with calling me the regular 3rd grade retort "stupid" when I own them on being no life TW/4chan fags

I think I MAd them all (Except insidy because I never saw him in cometition) way too much and got under their skin back in the day

Last edited:
why would we waste anything above a 3rd grade insult on someone with the mental capacity of a toddler??

I'll give nigz credit for trying to flame me with something original from time to time which is why I hold him in a bit higher respect, but you've been coming unglued on this forum recently from your own personal problems and its quite obvious :)

It's funny it takes like 5 of your people to keep up with flaming me though

is jer really calling a $100 bet a real risk?

jer, i sent you your money. use your magical powers on the $100 i did send.

and if you read the original thread, where does it say anything about me accepting a ban?

lol I'll be the first to admit I spew and post before I proof read because Im lazy and could honestly give a fuck less as long as my point is made for TW

I've always been like that since OGLs board

Back