Page 95 of 250
samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1881 - 08-25-2019, 14:16
August 21, 2019: Manhunt on for sniper who shot sheriff's deputy in California
Quote:
Police in Los Angeles County are searching for a sniper who shot a sheriff's deputy on Wednesday night from a four story apartment complex.

The sheriff's deputy, 21-year-old rookie Angel Reinosa, reported that he was shot in his ballistic vest just before he had planned to remove it. Reinosa reported that the shooter was able to fire two rounds at him before fleeing the scene.

The apartment complex is known to house mentally ill offenders and is a frequent stop on sheriff's patrol. A resident described the building as "kinda scary" and noted that there is no normal security on patrol.

Reinosa was not injured because he was wearing his vest at the time of the incident. He was treated and released at a local hospital with no puncture wounds. "Think about what happened here — a sniper took out one of our deputies," said mayor of Lancaster, California, R. Rex Parris at a press conference. "And the only reason that deputy is alive is because he had his vest on."

"It's not just a four-story apartment building, it's a four-story apartment building that is government subsidized for mentally ill people," the mayor also said. "I mean, let's call it what it is. Why do you put mentally ill people in a four-story apartment building across from the sheriff's department?"

The suspect has not been identified by authorities and was not apprehended on the scene. Police are actively searching for the suspect now.
[.....]
Damn... cop gets O-sniped and survives. Massive manhunt for the shooter because the city goes on shutdown when a member of the gang in blue gets shot.

August 25, 2019: 'There was no sniper': California sheriff's deputy made up story about shooting
Quote:
A sheriff's deputy in Los Angeles County, California, admitted to investigators that he lied about being shot by a sniper while walking to his car Wednesday.

Angel Reinosa, 21, had said he was shot in the shoulder of his ballistic vest, which led to a massive manhunt that included a helicopter with police snipers.

"Reinosa admitted he was not shot at as he previously claimed," L.A. County Homicide Capt. Kent Wegener said late on Saturday. "He also told investigators he had caused the holes in his uniform by cutting it. There was no sniper, no shots fired, and no gunshot injury sustained to his shoulder."

Reinosa confessed to fabricating the story about being shot after several inconsistencies were found in the course of the investigation. Officials say the young sheriff's deputy did not provide a reason for making up the shooting.

"Much of his statement was self-serving," Wegener said. "[It] didn't make a whole lot of sense ... There were several things that were curious," the Homicide Bureau captain also said. "There was no ballistic evidence in the parking lot at all. No bullet was recovered ... There were many things that didn't add up."

A criminal investigation into the matter has also been launched and Reinosa has been let go from the department, according to the L.A. County Sheriff's Department Assistant Sheriff Robin Limon, who also said the department was "incredibly disappointed" in Reinosa's behavior.
[.....]

Sponsored Links
ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
1882 - 08-25-2019, 16:20
OFN
LA Sheriff fabricates story of being sniped at by ScooBySnaCk - TribalWar Forums

cael
VeteranXX
Old
1883 - 08-25-2019, 19:06
**** the police

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1884 - 08-25-2019, 19:22
I bet they roped Jessie Smollett into this

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
1885 - 08-25-2019, 19:31
Smollett was at least a bit creative..this dumbass cut holes in his shirt with a knife and said he was ***8220;shot***8221;. You know, without a wound

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1886 - 08-26-2019, 19:06
I'd be very interested in seeing the racial and sexual makeup of this jury.

Jurors acquitted Mateen Cleaves, prosecutors say this video proved his guilt
[Video at the link]

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1887 - 08-27-2019, 10:27
White Supremacists Vandalize Jewish Cafe
Quote:
Cameras mounted on transit buses and street lights, as well as at Home Depot, led police to look at the owner of a Winnipeg cafe and her family as the perpetrators of an alleged robbery and hate crime, and not the victims, as they had claimed, newly released search warrant documents show.

Winnipeg police initially believed Oxana Berent, owner of the BerMax Caffé and Bistro, and her family had been assaulted by an intruder and her restaurant robbed and vandalized with swastikas and anti-Semitic graffiti in April.

Her son Maxim called 911 claiming he and his father, Alexander, discovered his unconscious mother in the ransacked restaurant after a routine trip to Home Depot. All three were charged with public mischief days later, after police alleged video footage and ADT security system logs told a different story.

Investigators believe the Berents provided police with false and misleading information, wrote Winnipeg Police Service Const. Ryan Toyne in a search warrant affidavit, which lays out the police version of events.

"I suspect that Maxim and Oxana stayed at the BerMax Caffé while Alexander drove to Home Depot," wrote Toyne. "I suspect Maxim/Oxana staged the robbery/hate crime."

Oxana and Maxim appeared on CBC Radio's Up to Speed the day they were charged to profess their innocence and tell their side of the story.

"I didn't fake," said Oxana, who explained someone grabbed her from behind, which caused her to pass out. "I just fainted, that's all, and the next what I remember is just ***8230; I was in the ambulance."

Maxim told CBC at the time that when he entered the restaurant, he found bottles and flour scattered about. "It was dark in there, but I saw my mother. She was lying on the floor. She was in the corner."
[.....]
[read rest at link]
Every. Single. Time.!

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
1888 - 08-27-2019, 10:58

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1889 - 08-27-2019, 13:49
Regressivism. Alive and somehow, thriving.

Seattle Officials Can’t Agree on How to Remove Human Crap from Sidewalks – Councilman Argues Power Washers are Racist, Since Hoses Used Against Blacks in Past
Quote:
Seattle has a human feces problem on their streets and sidewalks. But the city council cannot agree on how to remove the crap.

Councilmember Larry Gossett says power-washing the sidewalks bring up images of using hoses against civil rights activists.
The Seattle News reported:

Some committee members expressed concern about addressing the symptoms of the area’s problems without getting to the cause. Councilmember Larry Gossett said he didn’t like the idea of power-washing the sidewalks because it brought back images of the use of hoses against civil-rights activists.

Another council member, Claudia Balducci, suggested that the county consider using social-service employees in partnership with police.
So is Larry comparing crap on the sidewalk to civil rights protesters?
Seattle is unable to figure out how to remove feces from the sidewalk near a courthouse, or agree that it's even a problem. One councilman implies that using a hose to clean the excrement is racist, since hoses were used against black people in the past.
Next on the insanity menu, banning of all garden hoses because rasis.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1890 - 08-27-2019, 14:00
John Kerry finally comes out.

Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
1891 - 08-27-2019, 15:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
August 21, 2019: Manhunt on for sniper who shot sheriff's deputy in California

Damn... cop gets O-sniped and survives. Massive manhunt for the shooter because the city goes on shutdown when a member of the gang in blue gets shot.

August 25, 2019: 'There was no sniper': California sheriff's deputy made up story about shooting

i like how the mayor response is WHY PUT MENTALLY ILL PPL NEXT TO A POLICE STATION?????

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1892 - 08-27-2019, 16:53

Normalcy at its finest. This ^ is the left. This is what they are FORCING on the rest of society. Either accept their opinion of reality as fact or something is wrong with YOU.

I actually feel really bad for her 'friends'. I have an old Asian female acquaintance who turned out to be gay. No big deal; **** happens. One day, about 6 or 7 years ago, she started posting a bunch of race-related things against white people. I was taken back by it because she never faced racism growing up where we did but here she was posting **** that would've otherwise got her a ban if it was directed to any other race than white and it continued to get worse.

She 'lost' all her old friends and pretty much went awol with her new racist totalitarian people, exactly like this Saria did.

Normalcy in la-la regressiveland.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
1893 - 08-27-2019, 16:58
cool anecdote brah

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
1894 - 08-27-2019, 23:13
it's funny b/c cael was that asian female acquaintance

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1895 - 08-28-2019, 10:09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veV9aKve5rY

African (((migrants))) start attacking the Mexican military in an attempt to get to the USA.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1897 - 08-28-2019, 10:34
Still won't find a black person who would not trade all their wealth just to be white

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1898 - 08-28-2019, 10:38
Nobody forced those oh so proud ******s to try to hide their ****ty race

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1899 - 08-28-2019, 12:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veV9aKve5rY

African (((migrants))) start attacking the Mexican military in an attempt to get to the USA.
America America
you're the man
if you can't do it
Mexico can

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
1900 - 08-28-2019, 12:09
mexicans have immunity 2 the "racism!" card

Page 95 of 250

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page WELCOME TO "TELE"-VISION

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
autism vacuum , best channel on the internet , come back to me , hof thread , reeeeeal discussions