[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

That's pretty high and mighty coming from the party that's jailing infants and endorsing pedophiles

Yeah those Democrats have been doing that for a while now.

Here is a hint for those whining about "ripping babies from the arms of mothers": Don't try to cross illegally. We do not have open borders. If we let everyone in who was having troubles at home, we would be Haiti #2. At some point you have to say no and have them adhere to the laws of the land.

Also you are a fucking idiot.

Yeah the Space Force is one of the most brilliant ideas he's ever come up with.

Will they have Stormy Troopers?

I crack myself up mocking this shithead and his supporters. Even when he's in jail, I'll mock him.

For a self-proclaimed smart guy, you sure turned into a moron.

WRONG

he's been very careful to avoid direct self-proclamation of intelligence by making it self-styled instead, using leading counter proclamations (i.e. "I'm not a genius, but...")

it also gives the added bonus of implicitly calling somebody retarded w/o saying "ur a retard" ("I'm not smart and I get this, so if you don't...")

Last edited:

I crack myself up mocking this shithead and his supporters. Even when he's in jail, I'll mock him.

People laughed at the internet being a new domain for warfare as well. Kinda natural progression.

Land, sea, air, cyber, space. Makes sense to me. We have cyber soldiers serving every day due to the vulnerability of networks. Believe me, one thing I know about humans is that we will fight in any domain.

in early ww1, pilots were buddies w/ the other guys and they would wave @ each other when they came into contact on surveillance flyovers

there was a "we shouldn't militarize the skies" camaraderie

but soon enough u had the rise of the red baron pizza company, and now the sky's filled w/ fully semiautomatic nukular stealth bomber fleets

I'm going to go out on limb and assume that trump created the space force on the recommendation of the DOD. Just a hunch.

Word is leaking that Manafort is not getting the sort of respect a man on trial for 5 counts of manslaughter typically receives.

Second time in a week (tbf, I am guilty also) the "left" as in Pelosi and now a published article in bloomberg, has talked about civil war.. and sounded optimistic while talking about starting some shit.

Here is where they lose it..

“I think we’re at the beginning of a soft civil war.”

There is not going to be anything "soft" about it.. it will be bloody and it will be quick.

What Democratic Rage Would Look Like

"I think we're at the beginning of a soft civil war," political scientist Thomas Schaller said in a telephone interview. "I don't know if the country gets out of it whole."

The past two Republican presidencies were a product of the Electoral College, that useless appendix of American politics, overriding the popular vote.

The Senate favors rural states over representative democracy. (Los Angeles County has a larger population than 42 states, each of which has two more senators than LA County has.

And what if Democrats fall short in November? Especially if Democratic candidates get more votes than Republicans but fail to gain control of at least one side of Congress?

Speaking of the GOP, former George W. Bush speechwriter David Frum said, "When highly committed parties strongly believe things that they cannot achieve democratically, they don't give up on their beliefs — they give up on democracy."

Democrats won't give up on democracy. It's too central to their identity, and their commitment to democratic norms and processes is also their point of greatest contrast with Trumpism.

Instead, Democrats will give up on conservatives. They will give up on Alabama and Mississippi, on Kansas and Nebraska. They will explore ways to divorce their culture, politics and economy from Trumpism and from their fellow Americans who support it.

I don't know exactly what that would look like. But liberals have a great deal of cultural, academic and economic heft, stretching from Hollywood to Harvard. Just this week, some Hollywood powerhouses flirted with leveraging their clout against the Trumpist Fox News.

psst.. we have guns

If Democrats opt to use their power more aggressively — breaking rules —Schaller's soft civil war hardly seems unlikely.

By now everyone here at least has some sort of preparations completed.. right?

DgL26f7VAAAYIZo.jpg

Trump needs to be extra cautious right now. US history proves that the left is this nations biggest terrorist so I can easily see one or a group of them try to execute the CIC. And with the FBI and DOJ in complete shambles, I don't see either group doing anything to prevent it.

Last edited:
How does this play into the 'ZOMG Russia, Russia, Russia?'

Obama cyber chief confirms 'stand down' order against Russian cyberattacks in summer 2016

WASHINGTON — The Obama White House’s chief cyber official testified Wednesday that proposals he was developing to counter Russia’s attack on the U.S. presidential election were put on a “back burner” after he was ordered to “stand down” his efforts in the summer of 2016.
[.....]

Wonder why he was told to 'stand down'?

Assassinating Trump would trigger the revolution.

Alex Jones would lead the way.

LA, NYC, and Chicago would be destroyed in a matter of days.
And it wouldn't be due to 'right' leaning people attacking those cities - it would come from themselves going apeshit nuts.

For the same reason as everything else, it was expected by everyone that Hillary was a lock to win. Therefore, don't do anything that could be used to say our own government interfered with the election.

Back