[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Hang em high boys. Dems the party of feelings only got feeling of woah and despair left. Trump for a thousand year reign. Dems lost big guys. C ya partisan hacks. They’ll need to disolve their party after this grab ass they’ve been playing with fbi. Bunch of hacks ain’t coming back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The RNC should hire a russian investigator to compile a dossier on key democrats and use it in conjunction with evidence cited by Breitbart articles to acquire FISA warrants on them.

i have it on triple's authority that triple's team is doing great

tumblr_mzesz1oQyQ1rkvl19o1_400.gif

didn't the rnc fund this dossier as well but that's left out of the memo because that wouldn't jive with the Trump flake narrative

I wonder how many streets and highways are named after McCarthy

lmao

maga!

republican funded opposition research becomes evil left wing conspiracy with cabal of justice dept and fbi being lead by hillary clinton

“House Republicans have continually said that if Democrats aren’t willing to work with us to make the Protect America Act permanent, we are prepared to fight – and win – this fight again. Today, we demonstrated that we are serious, and the Majority has taken note.

“In August, on the strength of Republican votes, Congress closed the terrorist loophole in our surveillance laws and entrusted intelligence officials – not government lawyers – with protecting our troops. In contrast, the Democratic leadership’s FISA bill was fatally flawed from the beginning, and the more their own rank-and-file Members understood this, the more they disliked it.

“The Majority leadership never tried to work in a bipartisan way on FISA modernization, but with their bill now pulled from the House floor, Republicans again extend this offer to our Majority counterparts: Let’s ensure our intelligence officials can act quickly on vital intelligence to protect our troops. Let’s keep government lawyers and bureaucrats off the battlefield. And let’s work together to make the Protect America Act permanent.”

House Republican Leader John Boehner (R-OH)

Republicans bravely fought for the FISC to spy on threats to the nation without any government lawyers to hold them back, which is why they are so angry they finally caught one of their own.

Yeah, the illegal memo that's being compared to a Wikileaks level of Edward Snowden involvement that's being legally released through the Congress, the memo that contains nothing of noteworthiness and proves it will undermine the integrity of America, and would be irresponsible to release because it contains sensitive mission critical information that's been redacted from it is clearly a bad thing.

The left media has put so much fucking spin on this one story that I can't switch the news on without getting vertigo.

Back