hola from colombia

Jesus Christ. Watching Kura and Jonez flame each other is like watching a cockroach argue with a sewer rat; say what you like, you're both still basement-dwelling vermin.

Jonez is so obese he is physically incapable of having sex.

So at least he's got that going for him.

Both are pathetic pieces of shit.
Kura being a looser muddy stool while Jonez being a hard corn filled nutty stool.

anybody who's been to Colombia has undoubtedly visited Andre's Carne de Res

Unless of course they're a loser nerd.

pics of Andre's Carne de Res plz

Rayn you can't really troll someone who admitted to doing something when he was 13.

lol.

but keep trying.

I also played Pokemon cards, I had a fucking sick deck I sold for about $150 too. Which when you're a kid is more money than you've ever possibly known.

Seriously though, anyone who goes to Colombia will (if they aren't sitting in a room on a computer 16 hours a day) see Andre's Carne de Res. It's a national landmark.

So I am demanding evidence.

andresuh2.gif

adam what are you doing for new years

At a 5 star resort in Costa Rica with the fam, if all goes well.

My entire break is going to be one big traveling excursion. heading to Argentina on the 7th, Beijing on the 20th or so and might go to Mexico to visit my bro around Christmas.. but to be honest, I don't really want to spend Christmas in some shitty suburb of Mexico with my bro and his lolita.

Rayn you can't really troll someone who admitted to doing something when he was 13.

lol.

but keep trying.

I also played Pokemon cards, I had a fucking sick deck I sold for about $150 too. Which when you're a kid is more money than you've ever possibly known.
Um yes I sure as hell can make fun of you for being a nerd you think that goes away when you get older? I think the fact that you were such a loser kid is why you try so desperately to convince everyone you're cool now.

Um yes I sure as hell can make fun of you for being a nerd you think that goes away when you get older? I think the fact that you were such a loser kid is why you try so desperately to convince everyone you're cool now.

No, you see. You're on to the proper way of thinking, but you've lost the train of thought somewhere.

I am able to make fun of the nerds and virgins on this forum here because I was like that until I hit about 16-17 and promptly grew up. I used to be the chubby, nerdy kid who played too many video games, had a shit ton of nerd friends, and hated the "douchebags" who got all the women.

Then one day I grew up, got into shape, became amazing with women and - though I retain my nerdy personality in many ways, this has served to make me even better with girls. Because girls tend to want an intelligent guy with a personality versus some drunk, loser douchebag.. but they always end up with the drunk loser douchebag because his face isn't cratered and his body isn't lacking in muscle. (ed- this is, of course, why the animosity exists between the nerd virgins and the quote unquote "cool kids")

I am, for lack of a better word, the best of both worlds. and I enjoy lording this fact over the denizens of your humble forum.

Last edited:
Back