Old
541 - 09-30-2010, 00:50
Crizzash!

Sponsored Links
Orestes
VeteranX
Old
542 - 09-30-2010, 00:51
Just crashed again, and now is says connection refused?

I'm awishforafish

and my friend is AFRICA

krustyy
VeteranXV
Old
543 - 09-30-2010, 00:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by TW_Dagger View Post
There is multi and solo. If you go solo after goofing off a bit and letting the game initial false awesome overwelm you, grab the iventory editor and have fun building fun stuff.

Also TNT are freakin awesome. There's a huge gaping hole in the planet from TNT, and by huge, I mean out of normal vision range from one side to another and down.
making gaping TNT holes is fun for a few minutes, but then you'll find yourself all irritated that there's a giant useless hole in the world.

TNT, however, can prove to be a very effective way to quickly excavate an area when you use it carefully. I discovered TNT a couple days ago while working on another level for my fortress built in a mountain. I can easily clear spaces like 5x faster and then clean up the straggling pieces to make everything clean.

Hellsfury
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
544 - 09-30-2010, 01:10
this appears to have solved my disconnection issue

TW_Dagger
VeteranX
Old
545 - 09-30-2010, 01:19
I didn't make the gaping hole anywhere near where I was building. I proceeded to line the outer walls with water to make waterfall and hopefully a lake, but with way water is right now that can't happen

pZ II Birdy
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
546 - 09-30-2010, 01:46
So I cut down the huge tree in front of my castle plus the 6 smaller ones surrounding it and got 84 log blocks... I don't think i'll need wood for quite a while now. The tree was so big i ended up finding it easier to build scaffolding to get on top of it, then harvest it from the top down, breaking all the branches then just collecting the wood from the ground afterward. Set the leaves on fire after the harvest and created a giant mountain of fire.

Almost finished the 2nd floor of my mine (started from the top of bedrock... made a rectangle more than 2x viewsight long and about 50 blocks wide, then dug tunnels across it in a variation of branch mining). Midway through the 2nd floor I started hearing scraching noises and footsteps.. couldnt pin point where the sound was coming from... either above me or just outside the rectangle :o i r scared..

JodoFett
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
547 - 09-30-2010, 02:11
Yeah, my glorious hole fortress was kind of destroyed by a little too much TNT shenanigans, but now it's a badass waterfall of lava and such and I think I can build something really cool around it.

Please don't use anymore TNT in my hole, it's deep enough as it is. I blew a skylight down as well and started a waterfall at the top of that. I think it's pretty neat, and once I clean it up and get some more interesting structure going it shall be my domain...

Was fun guys, had to drop suddenly because the guy at work that tattles on everyone showed up.

TW_Dagger
VeteranX
Old
548 - 09-30-2010, 02:13
It's certainly fun to take a boat down it, just don't expect the boat to survive impact

JodoFett
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
549 - 09-30-2010, 02:14
I'm jealous - I didn't get a chance to see much out of it, I just finished placing the last water when I had to quit.

jotun
VeteranXV
Old
550 - 09-30-2010, 03:33
FFFFUUUUUUUCCCKKK

I was just finishing up my big underground tunnel between my respawn and my clifftop fortress, when I found the first interesting explorable cave so far. Huge chasms, underground rivers of water and lava... and tons of monsters.

I was retarded and kept exploring with all of my iron in my inventory, which had finally reached a reasonable amount. To make things worse, I had almost no armor on. Creeper snuck up on me, BOOM dead.

It was so far underground with so many respawning monsters in the way that all my stuff disappeared before I was able to get back to it

whazup911
Veteran++
Old
551 - 09-30-2010, 03:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by jotun View Post
FFFFUUUUUUUCCCKKK

I was just finishing up my big underground tunnel between my respawn and my clifftop fortress, when I found the first interesting explorable cave so far. Huge chasms, underground rivers of water and lava... and tons of monsters.

I was retarded and kept exploring with all of my iron in my inventory, which had finally reached a reasonable amount. To make things worse, I had almost no armor on. Creeper snuck up on me, BOOM dead.

It was so far underground with so many respawning monsters in the way that all my stuff disappeared before I was able to get back to it

Reggs
VeteranXV
Old
552 - 09-30-2010, 04:04
I was exploring the ocean. It got dark.

Now I'm in an endless body of water, alone, lost, and cant see anything. This also happens to be the only reoccurring nightmare I've had for as long as I can remember.

ReneG8
VeteranX
Old
553 - 09-30-2010, 04:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post
I was exploring the ocean. It got dark.

Now I'm in an endless body of water, alone, lost, and cant see anything. This also happens to be the only reoccurring nightmare I've had for as long as I can remember.
Minecraft: Do confrontation phobia therapy on yourself.

LGBR
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
554 - 09-30-2010, 04:23
lets cut this ****** chit-chat and start posting some pics of some sweet ass minecraft creations

whazup911
Veteran++
Old
555 - 09-30-2010, 04:26
I've been browsing the minecraft forums... the TW world looks like a pile of horse **** compared to what those guys are doing

hyung
VeteranXV
Old
556 - 09-30-2010, 04:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trem_r View Post
I'm interested in trying this game out but I have a few questions:

Can you only play it online? Or is there a single player where you can just f around and build stuff?

If there is a single player, do the monsters or whatever come after you in that too?
there are monsters in SP but you can turn them off essentially by setting the difficulty to the easiest setting

jotun
VeteranXV
Old
557 - 09-30-2010, 04:33
which map rendering program would be good for getting a sense of the layout of these underground caverns? they're just so huge and interconnected, I think I'm hopelessly lost

hyung
VeteranXV
Old
558 - 09-30-2010, 04:34
mine craft was fun when it was a survival/resource based game

i.e. the thrill lasted like 2 or 3 nights, then it was fun for like 10 more nights, then i realized it was going to be sandboxy for the rest of the game and got bored

i mean ****, scavenging for supplies quickly while scouring for coal and then building a makeshift hole in a wall with your ****ty tools for night one, then plopping a door and if youre lucky one torch and then listening to **** groan outside while you use your cube in the dark to look at your assorted garbage you managed to get

that was awesome almost survival horror type atmosphere

if only they could replicate that feeling ad infinitum

Last edited by hyung; 09-30-2010 at 04:41..
whazup911
Veteran++
Old
559 - 09-30-2010, 04:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by opsayo View Post
mine craft was fun when it was a survival/resource based game

i.e. the thrill lasted like 2 or 3 nights, then it was fun for like 10 more nights, then i realized it was going to be sandboxy for the rest of the game and got bored
ditto, what level of difficulty were you playing? I have yet to try hardcore.

Exodus
VeteranXV
Old
560 - 09-30-2010, 04:42
I do not have that game.

Page 28 of 202

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Minecraft
Reload this Page Minecraft

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
216.245.201.30:25566 , 69.162.127.73:25566 , connection timed out , i am fucking gay , jelleh , mc.tribal-craft.com:25566 , odio is a fucking retard , whaz rocks