Blizzard just never runs out of that creative energy!

I unsubbed today and uninstalled WoW, I'm officially done. I will take this opportunity to pass my Princess Crown to skysnipe. May you all show him the same disrespect you have shown me over the years and may he surpass me in being a WoW retard.

this thread is filled with sad

i worked summers painting houses with college kids starting when i was 15

no girls at all, but there was nothing better than being stronger than everyone else after a long summer of 50 hr/wks getting paid $10 an hour under the table

fuck, at my current job i work 40 hr/wk and spend 20+ of those hours playing wow

I love it that people are trying to pick apart my character and make fun because I have Mp5 on my gear when it was an upgrade from what I had before and I rarely play in the first place lol, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that Warlocks don't use Mp5 guys.

But if making fun of someone for playing a game the way they want to play it that's cool too I guess.

I love it that people are trying to pick apart my character and make fun because I have Mp5 on my gear when it was an upgrade from what I had before and I rarely play in the first place lol, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that Warlocks don't use Mp5 guys.

But if making fun of someone for playing a game the way they want to play it that's cool too I guess.

not me. Im just trying to get your account banned for having a stolen cdkey from walmart.

I remember there was a thread about you stealing someone's accounts and selling them or something. I remember I had my doubts back then but its pretty clear now that you don't care about stealing.

Stealing isn't cool bro. :(

I'm not making fun of it because that's how you want to play it I'm making fun of it because you're doing it wrong (HINT: There's better gear than that outside of raids).

From the rogue Q&A:
(Though remember, the 3.2 patch largely focused on the new Isle of Conquest BG, so we don’t have a ton of new raid bosses to itemize. That will change in 3.3.)
I thought Icecrown and the new MMO were the reasons that the upcoming raid was perhaps a bit uninspired. The battleground work didn't even occur to me.

I heard someone say that they think blizzard is trying to kill their own game.

I do not believe this is the case, but would someone with more knowledge on the subject care to explain?

I heard someone say that they think blizzard is trying to kill their own game.

I do not believe this is the case, but would someone with more knowledge on the subject care to explain?

i think from a business sense, its pretty smart

they spent years making the game and the raid content and expansions, once you have people hooked on the game, you want to lower your personnel costs of hiring more people to do more instances/bgs/whatever so you maximize profits

because admit it, if blizzard didnt add ANYTHING to the game for the next 12 months, there would still be 8 million+ people paying/playing.

Update on getting skysnipe banned for cdkey stealing.

blue said:
Greetings,

Thank you for your email. We appreciate you taking the time to bring this to our attention. We will be looking into the matter and taking appropriate action. Please feel free to contact us if you require any further assistance. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience in World of Warcraft!

Regards,

Ceredris
Account & Technical Services
Blizzard Entertainment
Blizzard Entertainment

Back