Blizzard just never runs out of that creative energy!

skysnipe

Contributor
Veteran X
The official statement from Blizzard when asked why T9 looks so shitty was that their artistic efforts were hindered by the time frame they had to release.

They also stated: "Since the Horde and Alliance are in a struggle over control of the Lich King the gear should reflect upon that"

Maybe they should spend less time making 3 different levels of gear and instance difficulties...

This is getting really bad.

P.S. Horde and Alliance T9 are completely different in looks..

tier9_horde_10116.jpg

Uh, so? They've done this with with AQ sets and then Sunwell (except those weren't different for each faction). I'm sure tier10 will go back to being class-unique again. Also, most of the t9s don't look bad, so quit crying. Oh, and you'll most likely never get a piece of t9 anyway since you're terrible and sell/buy/scam different chars all the time so I don't see why you care.

I hope they add new tree form models some time :)

I also wish they'd make the PvP gear look sexier...I couldn't care less what the Tier gear looks like.

I actually like what they're doing for arena sets. I like how each season is an upgraded look. Only thing I'd like to see them do is make each side unique.

Uh, so? They've done this with with AQ sets and then Sunwell (except those weren't different for each faction). I'm sure tier10 will go back to being class-unique again. Also, most of the t9s don't look bad, so quit crying. Oh, and you'll most likely never get a piece of t9 anyway since you're terrible and sell/buy/scam different chars all the time so I don't see why you care.

Actually, I'm pretty good. I do around 4k DPS and I'm really good in PvP.

I haven't traded/sold or bought any characters in a very long time and am not going to do it anymore.

The character I am playing now is a Warlock that came on an account Tankbusterx bought from Nailbomb. Tank wanted me to play again so we stole a battlechest CD key from WalMart and transferred the Warlock to the new account, it was level 45 and I leveled it myself to 80.

I also just got my Champion of the Frozen Wastes title last night =]

The World of Warcraft Armory

And I never stole anyone's account.

Who are you anyway? Go away.

OH SHIT FROZEN WASTES???? ALSO NICE GEMS BRO, INTELLECT IS KEY FOR LOCKS. YOU WOULD THINK THAT SOMEONE WHO HAS PLAYED WOW FOR 4000hrs SINCE RELEASE WOULD KNOW HOW TO PLAY, GUESS NOT. ALSO, YES MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK.

OH SHIT FROZEN WASTES???? ALSO NICE GEMS BRO, INTELLECT IS KEY FOR LOCKS. YOU WOULD THINK THAT SOMEONE WHO HAS PLAYED WOW FOR 4000hrs SINCE RELEASE WOULD KNOW HOW TO PLAY, GUESS NOT. ALSO, YES MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK.

What's wrong with my intellect gem?

And my specs are pretty good.

Holy shit you mean like... The ARCTIC of Azeroth? Man I hope there's crab fishing...

1) locks life tap, so having a big mana pool isn't of much benefit
2) you need more +hit, so if you're gonna use yellow gems, they ought to be +hit

I thought about it and I had the badges to buy gems so I bought and cut haste gems.

I have no problem hitting Heroic raid bosses as of now (I have around 11% hit, 14% is the cap for Warlocks)

Though sometimes during heroic raids I will crap out and just utterly miss about 2 spells in a row, which sucks.

I thought about it and I had the badges to buy gems so I bought and cut haste gems.

I have no problem hitting Heroic raid bosses as of now (I have around 11% hit, 14% is the cap for Warlocks)

Though sometimes during heroic raids I will crap out and just utterly miss about 2 spells in a row, which sucks.

I may not be a huge DPS buff but isn't the whole concept of hit-capped to assure you don't miss? You know so that if you do what you said happens you won't lose a lot of DPS?

You say you can hit 25-man bosses fine and yet you admit sometimes you crap out and utterly miss two spells in a row...?

If I find something retarded about you WoW-related you have some seriously Princess-caliber problems. I'm not giving up my crown though, it's mine!

Actually, I'm pretty good. I do around 4k DPS and I'm really good in PvP.

I haven't traded/sold or bought any characters in a very long time and am not going to do it anymore.

The character I am playing now is a Warlock that came on an account Tankbusterx bought from Nailbomb. Tank wanted me to play again so we stole a battlechest CD key from WalMart and transferred the Warlock to the new account, it was level 45 and I leveled it myself to 80.

I also just got my Champion of the Frozen Wastes title last night =]

The World of Warcraft Armory

And I never stole anyone's account.

Who are you anyway? Go away.

Back