Summer Boss killed my guild.

Jesus... That is a lot of stupid shit... And ask Adren, he knows I'm pretty good at ignoring everyone when it comes to WoW.

The difference between you and Nailbomb is like when people first rolled chars and picked one race over the other for strength or agility. You're slightly less dumb and he's slightly less anti-social. Either way, you all end up as being faggot Bloodelf DKs.

The difference between you and Nailbomb is like when people first rolled chars and picked one race over the other for strength or agility. You're slightly less dumb and he's slightly less anti-social. Either way, you all end up as being faggot Bloodelf DKs.

Sorry man, I haven't played a DK outside of the starter quest zone and I did that for to see WTH was going on or I use the thing as a secondary gatherer for classic/outlands materials. I don't play the things enough to know anything about them, just nearly all the noobs use them.

Are you seriously this mad because I told Feannag that hes better than you at WoW and not to take shit from you? You really need to relax, man.

I'll assume that the reason why you're trying your hardest to pick a fight is the same reason why I told Feannag to ignore you. You are a liar and I called you out for it over seven months ago and you can't get over it.

Edit:
Here is the quote. Keep in mind that while this post below is a bit hostile, you were on an asshole streak where you blatantly went around calling everyone bad for not "making as much money as you" in the game. Everything I linked in the quote below has been posted and written by you, youself. If you're mad at me for linking your threads, then well its your fault.

As you can see, I had a pretty damn good reason to tell Feannag to ignore you and your insults about how bad he is.

Go on and post more about how much of a "scum" I am and I'll show you a grown up guy who can't drop things said over the internet over a video game. I'm only a dick to the people who are dicks to me. I am friendly to the people who are friendly. Let it go. I have.

<3 to rest of my tw e-friends.

my dislike for you lies in a stems life encounter i couldn't careless what you tell/say to anyone on these forums. the only shit you have to say about me is garbage posted on the internet. I've watched you put the lively hood of others at risk being drunk and stumbling around a lan party. nothing wrong with drinking but getting obviously dunk when you are underage? come on :domotwak:

I've mentioned this some time ago everything i post on these forums is bullshit. If you took any of it seriously then i am sorry. Most of my shit about wow i didnt know but i fell out of playing legitimately when i got into botting.

it would no big deal to most people since its just a video game.

my first impression of you was a drunk yelling fool. every other time i've encountered you, I found you acting like a pampered asshole.

my dislike for you lies in a stems life encounter i couldn't careless what you tell/say to anyone on these forums. the only shit you have to say about me is garbage posted on the internet. I've watched you put the lively hood of others at risk being drunk and stumbling around a lan party. nothing wrong with drinking but getting obviously dunk when you are underage? come on :domotwak:

I've mentioned this some time ago everything i post on these forums is bullshit. If you took any of it seriously then i am sorry. Most of my shit about wow i didnt know but i fell out of playing legitimately when i got into botting.

it would no big deal to most people since its just a video game.

my first impression of you was a drunk yelling fool. every other time i've encountered you, I found you acting like a pampered asshole.

Yeah, I'm really sorry I drank when I wasn't 21. Can you ever forgive me?

I don't get why you're still so up in arms about it. You were just "trolling" so whenever I quote your "trolling" threads and everyone laughs, you should just be relaxed and laughing too right?

You're telling me "its just a video game" after I just asked you why you're so upset over a video game. Lol. Yeah I'm the serious one here. Okay. :rofl:

Guys, drinking is bad.

Spoiler

Lesson: Don't drink at a LAN [strike]Party[/strike] srs business place.

:domotwak: :baby: :boohoo:

Data, I'm looking to build a new computer. Can you help me like last time, pal?

Edit: Adroit! Blizzcon soon :).

Back