Summer Boss killed my guild.

I lol'd irl when I read Data's post. I'm pretty sure he's joking, but who knows given his refusal to have a valid raid spec. Anomaly, are you horde?

The best part of a guild dieing is the fallout in game or on forums from people you raided with for a year unleashing all their pent up rage at me. Makes all that time spent worthwhile.

You are assuming I hide it, and I don't. I grew used to most of you elitists' asinine remarks a couple of years ago, now I just roll with it.

Nail Bomb is a bigger moron than you and a piece of shit at that, Feannag. You don't have to take any shit from him. He has asks dumber questions and done more retarded things than you can even dream of.

Nail Bomb is a bigger moron than you and a piece of shit at that, Feannag. You don't have to take any shit from him. He has asks dumber questions and done more retarded things than you can even dream of.

You little gook faggot. why dont you go stack t1 teams or get fall down drunk at a lan when you're 17 years old. Jesus you run your mouth so much but you're such a little bitch

You little gook faggot. why dont you go stack t1 teams or get fall down drunk at a lan when you're 17 years old. Jesus you run your mouth so much but you're such a little bitch

rich is awesome, get off his nuts.

and getting drunk at 17 is pretty normal for most people. A lot of us started drinking in high school.

The best part of a guild dieing is the fallout in game or on forums from people you raided with for a year unleashing all their pent up rage at me. Makes all that time spent worthwhile.

I remember some of the nerds in my old guild (Reign - the one that formed from Icon/Tempest merging on Arthas) raged a little at me when our guild disbanded. If anyone knows me IRL or in game, I'm pretty relaxed and probably one of the most agreeable people you'll ever meet. The ones who disliked me, did so because I would call them out on being complete hyper-nerds and ragging out over every stupid little detail that didn't matter.

It's funny because they had nothing to insult me on, so they insulted me on my gaming skills. I was like, ouch that really hurts, because WoW means so much to me... :lol:

Back