to StK old and new

Don't blame your bullshit on me, I've been gone for a good month or even two. Hell I haven't even fired up WoW in the fast five days. Blame the people bitching about hardmodes or blame sand in your vag but fuckall if you're gonna pin that on me.

jesus you are a piece of shit

Don't blame your bullshit on me, I've been gone for a good month or even two. Hell I haven't even fired up WoW in the fast five days. Blame the people bitching about hardmodes or blame sand in your vag but fuckall if you're gonna pin that on me.

You are so bad, do all 9 million subscribers a favor and delete your account

how the fuck do every single one of my god damn fucking shit posts end up being the last motherfucking post of every page. I am tired of this bullshit

:nherdrage:

I was playing the whole asshole spiel because I thought that was accepted, apparently not.

Nah you have to turn it off and on. Zeph was on the same side of the spectrum, he didn't know when to stop and chill.

I kind of miss keef and babalugatos aka loto the joto (that's spanish)

luckily brettakamode is coming back to the states on the 19th and we can be a dynamic ambiguously gay duo on the gorgannash alliance side

Nah you have to turn it off and on. Zeph was on the same side of the spectrum, he didn't know when to stop and chill.

I kind of miss keef and babalugatos aka loto the joto (that's spanish)

luckily brettakamode is coming back to the states on the 19th and we can be a dynamic ambiguously gay duo on the gorgannash alliance side

jx, you're not playing right now, are you?

Literally, at the moment, no, but I do have an active account, I have two alliance toons on Gorg. An 80 shaman and a 77 warlock who I hope to actually get to 80. Duhlicious and Scrumptious, respectively. My old horde mage is still lvl 70.

I've kind of been even less active than usual, I don't raid at all. I think once Brett gets back we'll start doing some arena. Don't really have the drive to play as much, real life is very interesting at this point, though I kind of miss my mage and the stk funnies.

You should JC. I tried recruiting a feral druid but ended up joining another guild. Cool guy that we've been running Naxx 25s with for pugs (Roundup).

I thought about recruiting him and he's a good and solid player. But in reality, I had a difficult time seeing him play at your level of competence.

Zeph not only knows how to be an asshole in the present, he saves content to be an asshole in the future. He's an asshole terminator. He also is an unemployed telephone pole fixer.

Back