to StK old and new

To many hard mode gung ho idiots when we're pretty close to killing yogg :( I'd love to do hard modes, but when yogg is at like 10% p3, whats the point, yogg needs to die first :(

To many hard mode gung ho idiots when we're pretty close to killing yogg :( I'd love to do hard modes, but when yogg is at like 10% p3, whats the point, yogg needs to die first :(

Indeed, we really should have kept the hard modes limited to the 10 man group until we cleared. It's our lifeboat away from the failship.

This is why I resigned as the leader. Along with the fact that I've been wanting to quit, a busy work schedule that barely allows me to make raid times, the fact that there were no compromises between hardcore and those that wanted to finish yogg really did me in. The last two weeks have been struggling with both sides.

It was agreed that I'd set a schedule for what to do.

I set in motion a raid plan, and people are unhappy. So I basically said I don't need this shit, and I resigned. I guess when I told people I really don't give a shit if I lead or raid, they didn't really believe me.

I'm saying that the "hardcore" that wanted to do hardmodes before Yogg are retarded. If you can't down Yogg you shouldn't be working on hard modes.

We would have had yogg this week. The problem is our guild is horrible towards the end of the night (approaching the 3 hour mark).

So we save Sundays for yogg. During the first two raid nights, shit gets cleared so quick so we tried 4 tower FL, which started this cascade.

I wasn't logging in enough to know that people were getting pissy over not doing hard modes, I thought the plan was to down Yogg then do hard modes, which seemed to be how Blizzard set things up, it just made sense.

I think some of the people wanted hard modes because that was were their only upgrades were, even though we had a lot of people needing gear that could use regular loot.

People wanting to do hardmodes before Yogg is dead are idiots. JC was by far one of the most competent/coolest raiders in the StK group, and it's a shame new faces were giving him shit. This is a shot in the dark, but if any of the longer termed StK people still feel like playing/raiding, I may or may not be able to get you into a hard mode progressing guild on Tich depending on class.

Despite me being a huge douche I did have some great times in StK, the core group had skills comparable to anything I've seen in the game to this point apart from a couple runs with folks from the Core. :wave:

JC was by far one of the most competent/coolest raiders in the StK group, and it's a shame new faces were giving him shit. This is a shot in the dark, but if any of the longer termed StK people still feel like playing/raiding, I may or may not be able to get you into a hard mode progressing guild on Tich depending on class.
That's what I thought when I read JC's post. He's always been one of the calmest and coolest guys I got to know in StK so I was surprised to read that. Any of you even plan on playing now?

I can also help out with those of you I know if you're looking for guilds and Zeph's guild doesn't have room. My guild isn't recruiting but if I know you and you're not annoying in guildchat or otherwise cause Nat and his wife grief I can get you a groupie status invite til you find a home. His guild seems somewhat like StK attitude-wise and as far as I know they aren't bad (judging from pug VoA/Naxx and shit I've done with some of them). They were server first Algalon 10 and though 10man shit doesn't really matter much that was no small feat. If you're into spamming general chat and goofing around you'd have fun there.

We're still going on as usual. We lost a total of two people...JC and one of the people who scared him away.

That's what I thought when I read JC's post. He's always been one of the calmest and coolest guys I got to know in StK so I was surprised to read that. Any of you even plan on playing now?

I can also help out with those of you I know if you're looking for guilds and Zeph's guild doesn't have room. My guild isn't recruiting but if I know you and you're not annoying in guildchat or otherwise cause Nat and his wife grief I can get you a groupie status invite til you find a home. His guild seems somewhat like StK attitude-wise and as far as I know they aren't bad (judging from pug VoA/Naxx and shit I've done with some of them). They were server first Algalon 10 and though 10man shit doesn't really matter much that was no small feat. If you're into spamming general chat and goofing around you'd have fun there.

I think we're going to take a bit more of a relaxed role. JC has been quite explosive as of late and I think it's because he's generally bored of playing.

He's always been chill and had a chill attitude. It's not like any of them were actually antagonizing JC personally. I think JC just got tired of the game and the commitment of having to show up all the time.

I have been irratible of late. Causes were Feanagg and people bitching about hardmodes. Law, I'll probably start up again after my summer vacation. I need a break.

I have been irratible of late. Causes were Feanagg and people bitching about hardmodes. Law, I'll probably start up again after my summer vacation. I need a break.

Don't blame your bullshit on me, I've been gone for a good month or even two. Hell I haven't even fired up WoW in the fast five days. Blame the people bitching about hardmodes or blame sand in your vag but fuckall if you're gonna pin that on me.

Back