to StK old and new

JuSTCHiLLiN

Veteran XX
I don't plan on logging back into wow anytime soon (or ever) and, as you may now, I don't want to play another mmo again (except for jumpgate evolution if it doesn't completely suck). I've had a blast so keep in touch via these boards if needed, I should be here lurking.

Hey Rich, when faction changes work, I am making my warrior human and joining you. Prepare for a spot. Oh, Neil too.

We stopped raiding today. Too many people wanting to go in too many different directions.

I've been too tired with work + guild stuff.

Oh and SWTOR is still on of course.

I'm 100% down for Old Republic, of course Law. And I'll do what I can to get you guys in if that does happen.

Hi Jas.

:(

What is up JC. Since you fags aren't raiding it's time for you to come back to Tich and play. At least come bullshit in vent more, though I normally don't sit in vent unless I'm raiding but if you guys drop by I'll try harder to hop on when I'm at the pc.

so wtf happened?

Cliffs: I got emo and quit.

Well, more along the lines of I got fed up and quit. It was a pile of straws, but this last one caused me to snap. Lately, since we were hitting the cusp of hard modes a few guild members, ones who don't visit TW, have been holier-than-thou douches. Last night when we brought XT into hard mode I asked "what do we do now?" I have completed hard mode in 10 man so I was expecting a short summary of the strat. We fail and after we kill XT normally htt#1 says something along the lines of "whoever asked 'what do we do now?' should die in a fire" (which I find ironic as supposedly he is a pastor) which is fine. The next day on the boards htt#2 brings it up and htt#3 pushes my buttons. I quit. I don't need tension and stress from a video game.

Synth, as for my accounts, I will always keep my main account. My second account (with the 80 pally and warrior, 75 lock, and 71 rogue) expired today. I'm not too attached to it.

people talking shit to JC should be gbooted immediately, not sure there is a nicer person in the fucking guild

Back