Worst Rogue Ever

i had a pug naxx10 the other week with a warlock in blues and purples that couldnt break 600dps

turns out he was only using rain of fire then wanding until he got enough mana back to rain of fire >_<

What do you expect him to do when he's out of mana? He needs more for more Rain of Fire.

this thread reminds me of a pug 25 naxx i was in. the druid MT that we picked up was in +def gear/enchants :rofl:

edit: also, i was in a VoA where a DK was doing less than 500 dps (he was in T7.5s)

Today I ran a 10 man voa on my fresh 80 resto druid. It was a 10man voa so I expected a smooth run.

A warrior tank in full epics decided to tank everything at once. More than half of his gems were hit. First two pulls, he went in without everyone being ready both times and died under 2 seconds. Then he got an off tank and then he decided to tank the adds on Emalon and next two attempts the two healers (another healer and me) were first two to die because he failed to pick up the adds. Result? I got kicked from the group and he called me bad.

What is the point of my story here on TW today? I think Feannag rolled a warrior on my server.

The World of Warcraft Armory

Even people with little/zero rogue knowledge should appreciate his character.
Take special note of his strength and dodge gear, his amazing dual-specs, and especially the fact that he managed to only take 2/5 Sword spec while using two swords and having 71 points in combat.

I'm not even sure I could make a character worse than his if I did it on purpose.

I'm guessing it was a purchased toon, or he sold it after. He's in full pvp gear now.

:rofl:

Dude you have no idea, I've been going through the same shit with the death knight that I rolled on my original server. However, everything is starting to go smoother because I finally have some gear.

I'm guessing it was a purchased toon, or he sold it after. He's in full pvp gear now.
He's in "I logged in a bunch of times so they gave me this free gear" now, and the rest of his shit is still hilariously bad.

It's still the same window-licker playing it I'm sure.

wotfnerfquit.jpg

The most fun I've ever had playing this game was when I first installed it. Running around clueless as to what to do, where to go, what are talent points? This guy is just doing shit his way and if he enjoys it, then fuck it. Now if he tries to join a pug 10/25 and gets called out, maybe he'll learn more about the game. When a new player asks me for advice about talents for example, I tell him the tree he should go but nothing more then that. Most of the fun is figuring shit out for yourself

Back