lock alternative addons?

loto

Veteran XX
dotimer, tellmewhen, quartz don't seem to be working and aren't updated since i've checked.

anyone have suggestions for similar addons?

thanks.

I use forte atm (and quartz in combination, though I probably don't need both, just accustomed to it) but thanks for the heads up pessimistick on event horizon.. just watched a video demonstration, wow.. I assume it works for feral cats and uptime the same way

I use forte atm (and quartz in combination, though I probably don't need both, just accustomed to it) but thanks for the heads up pessimistick on event horizon.. just watched a video demonstration, wow.. I assume it works for feral cats and uptime the same way
It has most classes/specs built in, but it's not hard to add a module/missing skill if you know any lua at all, or can fake it.

wsup zeef.

eventhorizon looks confusing after watching that video. but then again im a dullard.

i havent tried forte yet. i'll give both a shot if dotimer isn't working when i login.

fortexorcist is amazing, I leave it on for my altadin so I can watch that bar instead of my castbar to keep things up as they come off cd. Forte is amazing for a spriest to get mind blast up immediately as it goes off cd, I just bumped up the icon size splash and made the bar wider and no longer use dotimer in favor of having more open screen space.

How does forte exorsist work on dks? I used to have "cooldown buttons" but the way runes work, it fucks up.

It worked fine for watching diseases on my DK. I haven't tried it for watching cooldowns although I think it should work (I have Chaos Bolt and Conflag on there for my lock).

I use it in PVP as well and i have the CD tracking immo, conf, and chaos. I find i really don't need it that much though, things don't usually live long enough to worry.

Back