LF for DK Tank

AdreNaLiNe

Veteran XX
If anyone's interested in a raiding guild, we're currently on a break and looking to start up again.

We've basically lost a DK and a druid tank for the summer and the DK tank is not sure he can come back now due to a new job.

If you like DK tanking and want to raid and will make raids, please let me know.

You're expected to know your class (obviously). This is an actual raid position so make sure you can make the commitment.

if i got my troll rogue up to 80 would one of you guys want me? :D
We actually filled up pretty fast and we're pretty strict about our recruiting rules. You must be Ulduar geared and capable to get into our raids. Especially with new content coming out. Sorry champ.

Last edited:
I quit the game when they nerfed death knights the first time. Now that I look at the patch notes I see they are nerfing them again. I don't blame people who used to play the class not wanting to play anymore.

I quit the game when they nerfed death knights the first time. Now that I look at the patch notes I see they are nerfing them again. I don't blame people who used to play the class not wanting to play anymore.
If you were only playing because you liked being massively overpowered I don't think anyone really misses you.

I guess being the best class in the game 2 seasons in a row as well as being head and shoulders above the other tanks and among the best DPS wasn't good enough for him :(

I hope they keep nerfing DKs because the good players understand that it was absolutely needed and the bad ones cry nonstop and quit.

Last edited:
It's all fun and games until you run into a ret pally and get stomped while catching 9k crits from warlocks while having 800 res amirite. Balance is good

Yea, it was fun being overpowered, and I think they were designed intentionally that way to get people to play WotLK. I didn't play unholy or one of the gimmick blood builds, but I knew what was going to happen (a massive leveling of the entire class) when I first saw the 3.1 patch notes. I used that as a chance to get out.

Back