Gold sellers are getting creative

FalseMyrmidon

1700+
Veteran XV
Saw this in Org:

15xtkwn.jpg

Edit: Lol it's gone now like 5 minutes later. Sucks for them.

Last edited:
Huh, I was not aware that particular part of Org was that uncluttered. I thought there was a bonfire on a small hill in the middle, and usually the NPC for Onyxia/Nef stands there and that's where the heads go when there's a turn-in.

Yeah Archi's Org gets hammered with it. I imagine once you get the 100 dudes or whatever you could just macro it all and press "AD MACRO MEGA EXTREME" and they all just run and die to gannon.

The teleport hacks are ridiculous. I saw a level 78 shaman the other day in Wintergrasp tapping a node at the fire ember place.

I was doing the Fueling the Demolisher's quest. Was up to 5 embers and said oh look, an alliance. Let me get my other 5. I charge him, mortal strike him for 7k, he's near dead. He floats up and walks away and heals himself. It's ridiculous.

The teleport hacks are ridiculous. I saw a level 78 shaman the other day in Wintergrasp tapping a node at the fire ember place.

I was doing the Fueling the Demolisher's quest. Was up to 5 embers and said oh look, an alliance. Let me get my other 5. I charge him, mortal strike him for 7k, he's near dead. He floats up and walks away and heals himself. It's ridiculous.

Ah I figured something like that must exist, but usually when you ask people they treat you like feannag. I saw a draenei shaman (80) standing still but moving through hilsbrad at like 500 mph (like a british comedy sketch). At first I thought it was just the server etc, but I've seen it a few times. Never interacted with someone using it though like that.

I saw this exact shit on my realm the other night too. I laughed my ass off at how perfect the letters are, and how they're advertising their website IN THE GAME in a big way :lol:

Back