[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Game over

Trump executive order on healthcare, insurance, Obamacare plans - Business Insider

President Donald Trump on Thursday is set to sign an executive order to unwind parts of the Affordable Care Act, taking unilateral moves after Congress was unable to legislatively overhaul the US healthcare system.

Trump is expected to sign an order that would allow the use of association health plans and short-term insurance plans. The order is expected to include broad language instructing various departments to look at ways to reduce insurance costs.

He will sign the executive order at 11:15 a.m. in the White House.

Pretty sure my constant has been astonishment over the utter ineptitude of Trump and the right over the last 10 months.

DGRHm7uVoAEnQMr.jpg

The fact that you clowns are raging over people kneeling in the NFL instead of the inability of your congressional majority to pass anything meaningful, and a president that compulsively lies to the public speaks volumes.

DGRHghXVoAAEDbu.jpg

only thing i am sure of is you have 3.5 more years to go until next 4 year cycle

Dems were in shambles. The shit show currently embarrassing themselves and accomplishing nothing provides hope.

I mean the right could have crucified the left and run amok, but they can't even pass a fucking healthcare repeal that they've been whining about for almost a decade.

:lol:

It's gotten so pathetic that they are forced to cry about the NFL. I mean holy shit. :rofl:

sure does provide hope

that rhinos go down the toilet with the rest of your dimms

serveimage

bannon assuring more of them going away soon, the mcstains, the paul ryans, bitch mcconnels, etc

more trumps incoming........

brace yourself for new normal

Oh I'm enjoying the ride buddy. Every day is something glorious.

I wonder what the sjw right will rage about tomorrow to deflect attention away from their gross incompetence.

:lol:

will you continue to read us every bad headline with no other content or corroborated contextual support as you have been in here?

i sure hope so

and the hits just keep on coming huh left? that damn russia investigation is going to end up taking the lot of you down

House Intel Committee Ramps Up Probe On Obama ‘Unmasking’

The House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence is ramping up investigation into former President Barack Obama administration’s campaign to “unmask” President Donald Trump aides who were incidentally surveilled in meetings with foreign officials, The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group has learned.

The committee is also intensifying a probe into Fusion GPS, a private “opposition research” company that distributed a salacious memo on Trump, called the “Trump Dossier.”

Over the next two weeks the House committee is expected to privately interview former U.N. Ambassador Samantha Power, who reportedly asked to unmask or identify Americans on as many as 260 occasions, primarily Trump campaign or transition officials.

Power was so aggressive in her efforts to unmask Trump aides, she asked U.S intelligence officials on nearly a daily basis to “unmask” or identify Trump officials who had passing contacts with foreign officials, according to a Fox News report on Sept. 20.

Power was trying to compile the information on behalf of other Obama intelligence officials, former U.S. Attorney Joseph DiGenova told TheDCNF. “Her aggressive use of unmasking requests sends a very, very suspicious signal that she was working hand in glove with somebody to get information,” he said.

I'm raging bro

Maybe one day I'll post as much as you and tele

Rrrrreeeeeeeee

you almost there

in fact you might be beating both of us combined real soon

If anything this whole debacle with trump in the White House doesn't really illustrate trumps own incompetence but rather the governments own wide spread incompetence. That's what's so painful for the government and msm to process. They've not been doing real news for a long time. The government hasn't been governing for a long time. Trump is a symptom of the disease of corruption and laziness that the population is fed up with. Cael is a whiny bitch hanging off the droopy labia swinging around between hillarys cotton cheese thighs. Sorry man, in this contest everyone is a loser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

damn...........:rofl:

and the hits just keep on coming huh left? that damn russia investigation is going to end up taking the lot of you down

House Intel Committee Ramps Up Probe On Obama ‘Unmasking’

watching this muhhhhhhh russia shit show is too much

it is analogous to watching people burn down their own home in hopes of not ever having to be evicted

this is all the dnc has left now

Last edited:
Back