[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

:lol: No big deal... but Russia!!

image.png

That's one Oligarchy full of mental illness.

And in related News that proves the point.

DC is broke from the top down.

“At first it’s cool, and then you realize, I’m filling some drugs that are for some pretty serious health problems as well. And these are the people that are running the country,” Kim said, listing treatments for conditions like diabetes and Alzheimer’s.

“It makes you kind of sit back and say, ‘Wow, they’re making the highest laws of the land and they might not even remember what happened yesterday.'”

An old-school pharmacy hand-delivers drugs to Congress, a little-known perk for the powerful

Fool tbh you seem more fixated on the Russia investigation than anyone you bring it up sarcastically more than anyone. ...

When is Hillary getting locked up? The wall? Repeal and replace? Swamp drain? I don't see you bringing that up either... :lol: see what I mean? Shilling...

Fool tbh you seem more fixated on the Russia investigation than anyone you bring it up sarcastically more than anyone. ...

When is Hillary getting locked up? The wall? Repeal and replace? Swamp drain? I don't see you bringing that up either... :lol: see what I mean? Shilling...

Because I never believed those were on the table to begin with. I'm starting to think you don't know what shilling is. Keep championing phaytal though.

You're

How would anyone know that? You've never taken a position on anything. At some point in 2400 pages one has to wonder where trolling ends and sociopathy begins.

When do you? You just sarcastically side with Trump by posting one line rhetorical questions and weird page long jibber rants about sjws (same as being a sjw)

When is Trump getting impeached?

Insert detailed 36 year old jibber paragraph about sjws and how much you hate millennials

Same shit new week

He's moderate tho guys!

I hate how outraged sjw are! Let me proceed to post a page long outrage rant about them in my own echo chamber let's see how many old white guys like this post

After that I'll got the girls thread and pander even more to the crowd

Gg

You have the 6th highest total in the thread man. At this point your "I'm above it all" troll schtick doesn't hold water. The fact that you're now savioring for phaytal just confirms your obsession.

I can see why the alt right dislikes CNN as much as they do. it is news, sure, but they overlook a lot and *to some extent* bias themselves just as much as Fox New. CNN doesn't cover the DNC email IT scandal, and instead talks about how many times trump has lied since January instead of anything substantial.

here is CNN relevance - Anderson Cooper (Gloria Vanderbilt's son) gets schooled by an ex-trump staffer about CNN's Russia fixation in light of DNC vote fixing scandal.

edit - not starting at 3:09

Last edited:
If anything this whole debacle with trump in the White House doesn't really illustrate trumps own incompetence but rather the governments own wide spread incompetence. That's what's so painful for the government and msm to process. They've not been doing real news for a long time. The government hasn't been governing for a long time. Trump is a symptom of the disease of corruption and laziness that the population is fed up with. Cael is a whiny bitch hanging off the droopy labia swinging around between hillarys cotton cheese thighs. Sorry man, in this contest everyone is a loser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back