[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

How many years do you think it will take phaytal to recognize his cognitive dissonance?

Pretty sure my constant has been astonishment over the utter ineptitude of Trump and the right over the last 10 months.

The fact that you clowns are raging over people kneeling in the NFL instead of the inability of your congressional majority to pass anything meaningful, and a president that compulsively lies to the public speaks volumes.

Everything is cyclical backlash happened to Bush then Obama this is dumb of course it's a 2 party system people sway short term memories

Dems were in shambles. The shit show currently embarrassing themselves and accomplishing nothing provides hope.

I mean the right could have crucified the left and run amok, but they can't even pass a fucking healthcare repeal that they've been whining about for almost a decade.

:lol:

It's gotten so pathetic that they are forced to cry about the NFL. I mean holy shit. :rofl:

Last edited:
Dems were in shambles. The shit show currently embarrassing themselves and accomplishing nothing provides hope.

I mean the right could have run crucified the left, and they can't even pass a fucking healthcare repeal that they've been whining about for almost a decade.

It's gotten so pathetic that they are forced to cry about the NFL. I mean holy shit. :rofl:

You got a loooooonnnngggg way to go

The five stages, denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance are a part of the framework that makes up our learning to live with the one we lost. They are tools to help us frame and identify what we may be feeling. But they are not stops on some linear timeline in grief.

No repeal & replace

No wall

No swamp drain

No art of the deal

No legislation passed

:lol: lots of sjw crying and moral outrage

Lots of wins

If anything this is Hillary 2.0 Soros own the entire white house

Oh I'm enjoying the ride buddy. Every day is something glorious.

I wonder what the sjw right will rage about tomorrow to deflect attention away from their gross incompetence.

I guess interpretation is key?

Trump flies south at the NFL. The whole left contingent kneels before their god.

Turns out though, America has Trumps back. NFL craters to the right's cash.

I guess you 2 especially can't logically work out the implications of that can you?

Guys the NFL ratings dropped by a tiny fraction, likely due to insurmountable viewership records set two years ago and abysmal California teams who shit on their fan base. But we did it!

Let's rage about Harvey Weinstein this week and give those priests who have been fucking kids for a millennia a pass.

Guys the NFL ratings dropped by a tiny fraction, likely due to insurmountable viewership records set two years ago and abysmal California teams who shit on their fan base. But we did it!

Let's rage about Harvey Weinstein this week and give those priests who have been fucking kids for a millennia a pass.

When did anyone on here give priest a pass?

Anyone who harms children in any manner should exterminated swiftly, no matter the political affiliation I think we all can agree on that.

"Tolerance is the last virtue of a dying society" - Aristotle

:lol: No big deal... but Russia!!

image.png

Back