Patch notes for Empyrean Age 1.1, released 2 September 2008

Cool Things:

The Science & Industry Accept Quote window has been improved and will now detail the amount of a material missing from a job for it to be installed along with cosmetic layout improvements.

-Player Owned Structures name now has a 32 character limit

-The market window will now have auto-refresh enabled by default. Turning auto-refresh off will prevent players from seeing modified or additional orders created by other players on the market unless they actively refresh the window. [CLicking that off Immeadetly]

- Pressing the Enter key now works in the same way as clicking "get contracts" in the Contracts window.

One of the biggest onest hat will deffinantly lead to some cool apps is the TON of new corp info they'll be adding to the API. Be curious what people do with that offline info, like offline corp management/viewing shit.

I thought they were readding POS km's?

EDIT: NVM, Killmails are now being generated for POS structures and sent to the player's combat log. Killmails also show up in the Corp combat log for both kills and losses.

Last edited:
The undock points for several stations have been tweaked to bring them in line with other stations of the same type. Additionally, the undock area of certain Gallente stations has been adjusted in order to allow a smooth undock experience for ships of all sizes

Big beware on this guy.

TQ back up....27MB patch

From what I gather, the undocking changes were to help large ships undock and align to warp without bumping the station endlessly, so hopefully it's a good thing.

TQ back up....27MB patch

From what I gather, the undocking changes were to help large ships undock and align to warp without bumping the station endlessly, so hopefully it's a good thing.

Ahh, k.

Lost a huginn to the undock changes they did in spring...guess you gotta test them somehow.

Just nerf the damn rapiers and I'll be happy. The vaga is fine. It's supposed to be fast, but that's about all it has going for it. The rapier can go fast while making other ships go slow from far away, and can cloak as well, all while doing decent damage and having a decent tank, which makes them nearly impossible to catch unless the pilot fucks up.

The upcoming section fo the dev area thingy on eve-o has the speed nerf slated for the winter patch.

FUCK THAT NOISE.

What pussy footing nannies.

AWWWW@! Mimiatar finally getitng put back in the pack? I have been amarr for 4 years, I've adjusted, and waited, and now am finally seeing some light. Try playing like the rest of us.

AWWWW@! Mimiatar finally getitng put back in the pack? I have been amarr for 4 years, I've adjusted, and waited, and now am finally seeing some light. Try playing like the rest of us.
Minmatar is a 3 ship pony with none of them being very useful for anything but small skirmish gangs. The least they could do is bring large artillery in-line with everything else.

In fact, I've started flying amarr well before the nerfs. Amarr saw the light 3-4 patches ago.

Back