[GTA:RPG] TW Gang

This sounds really cool. If I downloaded the game could I still play it or would I have to buy it legitly?

Blood Eagle has been hittin hard on Grove Street tonight. Long battles w/ Blood Eagle/Vagos/Yakuza vs Police and Grove. Was fun.

we owned Mari and Jonez tonight

They looked like they were allied with the grove and started fucking with us so we killled em a few times. Though mari somehow got behind us and took like 10 people out

Then the national Guard came and a riot was declared or some shit and we had to negotiate a peaceful exit of the drug house.

Then down at the grove HQ we rolled them again, as a tank watched

The war inside of the mafia HQ was fucking awsome

Mafia sold out for some reason, at least im told they used to be like Yakuza and kept small but good people only. Now they decided to let every newb they see in, and along with the grove doing the same they have so many more people then even the 4 gangs together have. They control during the day because we cant get 30 people like they can, but at night they get rolled

Last edited:
Damn I missed out tonight ;(

something easier for /usecrack /usepot would be nice, though I don't know if they take that as cheating or not

ive heard people talk about autohotkey and macros but i have no idea how to do it.

I know people like Jon Do and some of the high level grove use it you can tell

we owned Mari and Jonez tonight

They looked like they were allied with the grove and started fucking with us so we killled em a few times. Though mari somehow got behind us and took like 10 people out

Then the national Guard came and a riot was declared or some shit and we had to negotiate a peaceful exit of the drug house.

Then down at the grove HQ we rolled them again, as a tank watched

The war inside of the mafia HQ was fucking awsome

Mafia sold out for some reason, at least im told they used to be like Yakuza and kept small but good people only. Now they decided to let every newb they see in, and along with the grove doing the same they have so many more people then even the 4 gangs together have. They control during the day because we cant get 30 people like they can, but at night they get rolled

I never died. I killed about 5 armed suspects, arrested 2 more, and was the first on the scene at the beginning of the whole thing. I also recommended the National Guard be called in to the LSPD, and they called them in ;)

It was fun, but I didn't really get owned, sorry. I'm not aware of a single cop dying in all of that.

powerful elite groups suddenly being less restrictive with membership concurrent with the timeframe of TW beginning it's active phase? where have I heard this before...

Spoiler

I never died. I killed about 5 armed suspects, arrested 2 more, and was the first on the scene at the beginning of the whole thing. I also recommended the National Guard be called in to the LSPD, and they called them in ;)

It was fun, but I didn't really get owned, sorry. I'm not aware of a single cop dying in all of that.

"first on the scene" :lol:

We need official vehicles in this color scheme.

TWPlane.jpg

TWClub.jpg

I vote for the pheonix. it's pretty fast, not common in the game already, but does exist (i've seen one on a farm in bone county), and has a dual color scheme

Phoenix.jpg

Back