Shooting on VA Tech campus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not buying anything till the dust has settled. It's cable news for shit's sake. They'll report the highest rumored number and then correct it later anyway.

Yeah, I'm kinda of skeptical. Someone probably mixed up the wounded and dead. That's my guess, anyways.

:( yea i feel like a douche....

i didn't realize the severity of the situation when i made this thread. I just thought classes were cancelled because of a gunman. I didn't know anyone had been shot when i made the thread.

I hope Colosus edits the thread title. :(

I have a picture in my head of everyone escaping to safety while you're sitting in front of your computer playing tribes.

:( well i didn't know anything about "shootings" The emails i received were RIGHT b efore i made the thread and they said nothing about an actually "shooting" just a gunman on the loose and that classes were canceled. I wouldn't have made the thread the way i did had i known. Odds are..i may know some of the people involved.

This is surreal. I would appreciate it if my thread title was edited.

I have a feeling this might be due to cinemax showing Higher Learning last week, and the black guys wanted revenge for Remy shooting Tyra Banks.

well the scanner traffic earlier said that MRH was full and that they were rerouting victims to surrounding hospitals...so this number might be fairly accurate.

So wait, they can't find the other shooter? Is he still shooting people? I know one is dead..but what about the other one?

grab a camera and do some TWTV news reporting of your own, like busta rhymes flipmode tv when that ferrari crashed next door to him

There is a student video on CNN you can hear the shooting, it was jamal albarghouti...got some balls to be out there

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back