Shooting on VA Tech campus

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell is wrong with your school link.. this is the second gunman this year and you guys had a bomb threat last friday..

im pretty sure the bomb threats were caused by some schmuck that didn't wanna take an exam.

The shootings, well...there HAVE been alot of all black possible-student groups touring campus lately.....

im pretty sure the bomb threats were caused by some schmuck that didn't wanna take an exam.

The shootings, well...there HAVE been alot of all black possible-student groups touring campus lately.....

if it happened in West AJ it was probably some Emo freshman who found out his GF was banging someone with a dick longer than 2 inches.

if it happened in West AJ it was probably some Emo freshman who found out his GF was banging someone with a dick longer than 2 inches.

u forget that AJ is next to cochrane--the athletic dorm. We know VT football players have a propensity toward violence.

the scanner is talking about 2 criticals being sent to the local hospital and more being routed to radford or some such. The news says one person has died.
I'm listening to the scanner and I can't make out shit except for street names.

u forget that AJ is next to cochrane--the athletic dorm. We know VT football players have a propensity toward violence.

If Tyrod is involved somehow I'm going to flip. I hope this doesn't affect the spring game. My boss invited the office to come watch up in his box. It's going to rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back